Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are foot guys more romantic than non foot guys (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Are foot guys more romantic than non foot guys
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fate111 - your response and concurrent comments have me speechless. Great expansion and added clarity in your writing. Sometimes I think - yeah - it's just my opinion and what does that really mean? Thanks for giving it some credibility and validation.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
as far as being romantic goes, last nite @ work i thought to myself if girls say they like getting massages and such, i guess its better to just do it instead of having a fuckin conversation about it when your one one one talking to a girl yes? like if shes in a vulnerable mood and talking about how bad her day was or whatever shes ranting about then you just slip in talk to her and just make your move...?

I do agree that talking about things like giving a foot massage tends to put a damper on the moment. It takes mystery out of the interaction. To mention you give a good massage and just start talking about it may sometimes work but the girl has to really want one badly, at least that has been my experience. One way around talking about it can be when she refuses to get one from you, shrug a little and reply, "Gee, that's too bad. You don't know what you're missing." This will tend to get her curiosity up and she'll begin to wonder if she's passing up on a really good thing. It also sends the message that you don't have any expectations, you're not needy and she's the one who's really missing out on something special.

A much better approach, if the woman is comfortable with you, is to make your move while she's relating to you what a stressful day she has had. Listen for a bit and then just say, "Here, maybe this will help", and don't wait for her approval. Just gently pick up her leg or ankle and start to massage her foot. In this case, you're leading, which is an attractive quality to women. There's also a little moment of mystery there, as she's not exactly sure what you're going to do when you say, "Here, maybe this will help", so it builds a little bit of anticipation as to what exactly you're going to do. She'll find out soon enough just how good your foot massage can be instead of you having to sell the idea to her.

quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
it almost seems like the more you talk about it (even if she initated the conversation, you could get caught up in talking about how much you love doing romantic things for girls and subconsciously she may start to think you are just desparate

Yeah, that is part of it. Again, it goes back to the point of trying to sell yourself and the girl being the one who is selecting and not the other way around. What's mostly happening is that you're putting yourself out there a little too much if you begin going off on the romantic things you like doing for women. Think of yourself as an unread book versus a book that's wide open that anyone can read. If you start talking about all the romantic things you like doing for a woman, you are, at that point, the open book and there's no mystery about you. There's no sense of intrigue and the girl doesn't ask herself, "Gee, I wonder what this guy is really like?" When you don't give too much away, it causes intrigue and interest on the part of the woman.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well put Fate111 and excellent conclusion pedactor! LOL Silent Seduction-- we could make that a movie!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always believed, on average, that men who are female foot lovers are more romantic than other groups. But a woman's foot lover guy can be just as big of a macho butt as any other guy, especially if their lady doesn't use the special sexual power she holds to bend her foot loving man to her will. In short, we female foot-loving guys make nice pets to the right owner.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links