Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sweaty stinky feet (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: sweaty stinky feet
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AAAHH the good old day's I still miss Jen and Lady2,they were the 1st 2 female's to come here,just rereading their post,was like reading them for the first time,along with a boner when they told me what their sweaty feet smell like [Drool] [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
AAAHH the good old day's I still miss Jen and Lady2,they were the 1st 2 female's to come here,just rereading their post,was like reading them for the first time,along with a boner when they told me what their sweaty feet smell like [Drool] [Evil Grin]

Oh yes they were both great ladies of whom I often used to reply to to as they both talked a lot sense as I recall.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was so good to read this whole thread... why? well.. the ladies input for sure! i think now that my lady knows i like it so much.. she's more self-concious than ever and will not let me close if they are too 'ripe'... meaning she's worn them a very long time and sweated in them.

she'll tell me if she sweats hard in her shoes though.. but won't let me close. to her.. it may offend me. but if they really don't sweat at all.. she's more than happy to let me have her feet.. her hose.. and just plain get personal with them. sucks too. when she sweats.. her feet smell so perfect for me. not stinky.. just leather meets hose meets sweat (cross between musk, cheese, corn <varies from shoe to shoe in terms of the mix>)

oh well.. my loss... i've given up on trying to get her to accomodate me in this area. i resort to the occassional behind her back sneak sniff...

the sneak sniff happens when i'm at her house.. she takes off her shoes in the hall so i can't smell them and goes to the kitchen.. i go up to the hall and enjoy a nice lung full.. then go back to the couch or her room and wait her return.

when she didn't konw i liked it so much.. she didn't pull away as far. she once said she was always embarassed that her feet smelled and that her little bro teased her about it. but because i never spoke about it, she assumed i was either super polite or had a bad nose. now she knows i love it.. she keeps it away.. my loss.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JOEFOOTLOVER
Board Regular
Member # 17602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOOTLOVER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FEET R BETTER IF THY SMELL IVE LICK AND SUCKED LOADS OF TOES AND I FELL IT ALL WAYS BETTER FOR A GIRL TO AVE SMELLY FEET MAKE ME MORE HORNY!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NYC Latino 1960
Board Regular
Member # 491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NYC Latino 1960   Email NYC Latino 1960   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Love women with big/large feet.
Right now i'm dating a PR female i met through myspace with size 9.5-10 wide feet.
She's a lovely BBW with perfect toes and soft feet.
When she wears her boots w/stockings or sneakers, they have a vinegar/ammonia scent to them. Yummy..

Take care to all...
Anthony~

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JOEFOOTLOVER:
FEET R BETTER IF THY SMELL IVE LICK AND SUCKED LOADS OF TOES AND I FELL IT ALL WAYS BETTER FOR A GIRL TO AVE SMELLY FEET MAKE ME MORE HORNY!

Your absolutly spot-on & your seariously talking my language!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links