Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girl's Socks Stolen At Golf Course (Malory's) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Girl's Socks Stolen At Golf Course (Malory's)
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***This is my third attempt to post this. Last night I had some problems with the space where the associated image was hosted and it's solved now. So, here goes again:

Yesterday was the most beautiful day ever. Absolutely, perfect spring day. I celebrated the first day of spring with an early morning round of golf at one of my favorite courses, and with Footgirl Malory no less.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Malory/gwfmaloryvnc7000.jpg

After we finished our round, we hit the clubhouse for a brief rest and some cold drinks. Malory's golf shoes make her feet a little bit "over ripe" after a round or two so she generally takes her socks off afterward and puts on some flip flops to air her feet out.

As usual, that's what she did today - at the table, as we waited for our drinks. She put her socks in a sealable plastic bag and laid it on the table (I was planning to send them to a friend later in the day).

After a few minutes, she got up to go to the get me a coffee and while she was gone, I made a quick run to the restroom. When we returned to the table, Malory's socks were gone! Somebody actually took the socks.

What does this say? Maybe that there are a lot more people like us out there than we realize. Might be one of us in every room in every building at any given moment. Whoever this was, they had to pounce quickly because I was in the restroom for less than five minutes and Malory says she came back to the table with my coffee a few minutes before I returned.

We didn't dwell on it of course, left a few minutes later and went out to have lunch. I did snap a few photos of Malory this morning when I went to pick her up and have posted one here:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Malory/gwfmaloryvnc7000.jpg

Despite the stolen socks, it was a red-letter day all around.

[ March 22, 2006, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that's pretty funny! Glad you had fun, even though the socks were stolen. I would imagine that any day spent with Malory would be a red-letter day.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great story. First of all it's fun to learn new things about these footgirls (and especially Malory). That pic though is SMOKING HOT!

Whoever stoled Malory's socks is in some kind of heaven now. I wonder if he knows who she is maybe know about the website or something? Or maybe he just saw the chance to get close to the feet of a smoking hot babe's feet by getting her socks. One thing Ben you didn't say who won, or who's the better golfer.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ben...

I confess... it was ME [Evil Grin]

She smelled soooo good [Drool]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Wow, that's pretty funny! Glad you had fun, even though the socks were stolen. I would imagine that any day spent with Malory would be a red-letter day.

Hello Fate111 -

Spending the day with Malory was nice; she just finished finals so she's got a few days to relax, go out and have some fun. She didn't mind going to lunch without socks either (nor did I!).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Hey Ben...

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

Hello footboy1 -

So it was you! Well, I guess I can't really blame you - and I do know her scent pretty well so I'll have to agree with you on that point!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She certainly looks alot better than my golfing buddies. She is hot! [Mmm]

Funny story. I think it probably turned someone on and they decided to grab them.

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello iluvfeet4me -

She looks better than most of my golfing partners as and at least fifty times more pleasant as well! I think you are exactly right, somebody was turned on by Malory and made a shot for her socks.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mental note: golf in Seattle one of these days.

Can't say I blame the guy(or girl [Wink] ).

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Adam X -

I can't really blame the guy either (I guess). I've got mixed feelings about it. If he had had the backbone to come over and introduce himself, he could have had the socks.

We thought about this later and recall there were about twenty guys around when it happened. We figure one of them had probably been staring at her for awhile and saw her take off the socks.

When you decide to come out to Seattle and hit the course, give us enough advance notice and the first cup of coffee is on me.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben just out of curiosity what kind of golfer is Malory? Who won the match?
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Hey Ben...

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

Oh, sorry footboy1. I found those socks first and switched them with the pair I was wearing. I hope that doesn't spoil the fantasy for ya. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
What a great story. First of all it's fun to learn new things about these footgirls (and especially Malory). That pic though is SMOKING HOT!

Whoever stoled Malory's socks is in some kind of heaven now. I wonder if he knows who she is maybe know about the website or something? Or maybe he just saw the chance to get close to the feet of a smoking hot babe's feet by getting her socks. One thing Ben you didn't say who won, or who's the better golfer.

There were a lot of people around at the time, the restaurant was near-full. Whoever it is, I tend to agree that he's probably in foot Heaven right now.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ben maybe the guy who took my socks was from the health department you gotta admit they were a little bit much to be in a public place (lol). Could've been complaints from other tables or something. Thanks for taking that picture too Ben I just downloaded it. Oh yeah, you suck at golf.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben you the man. Malory feet like that really get over ripe? ;-)

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links