Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » POLL #6: Openness About Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: POLL #6: Openness About Feet
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many of you can comfortably talk to people about your foot fetish (I can't, for the record). Basically the poll will ask how comfortable are you talking to others about your foot fetish...

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 104 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went with confident, because while i'm really confident with talkin about it to friends and other girls. There are some people i just won't talk openly about it with. Generally just people i don't know very well. Otherwise, i can pretty much talk to anybody about it at any time and not be nervous or uncomfortable. All my friends know, any girl who knows me knows about it.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BY viewing the post result so far, i can tell that we, footguys are honest guys. i don't talk about my fetish with anybody else but my wife, i just can't.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I keep it private just like everything else about our sexual relationship - it's nobody's business but ours...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not confident talking about it. mostly because i feel creepy having it, so how am i gonna feel when i end up talking about it to other people???
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I talk about it. Mostly because alot of people aren't aware and get bad impressions from the wierdos out there. Some women just aren't comfortable enough with thier feet to be into a foot fetish. At least I know because I was open about. My one buddy hates feet. The other night we went home with 2 women we met at a club and I told the one I was "with" to show me her feet. My buddy proceeded to explain about how much he hates feet, and that his wife isn't allowed to put her feet on him. I countered by saying I love feet, as long as they're pretty and clean. Who sounds worse? You can guess what I did with her feet later.
Women are followers. When you dance the guy always leads. When you're dating the guy asks her out. When you get engaged the guy makes that move. She can oject at anytime of course, but here's the deal. You've got to lead by accepting yourself, foot fetish and all before she can accept you. The reverse won't happen. Oh...and ask and you will recieve. The foot fetish thing isn't well known. Tell your girl what you like and if she likes you she will do it for you.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not really confident about it. This girl I'm seeing had to practically drag it out of me. I feel as though it's weird or creepy.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 474 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If more foot fetishists were open about it more (don't worry, I'm part of the majority) that would change the magnitude of having a foot fetish.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm pretty open about my fetish. My only philosophy is that I always know my audience when discussing or not discussing certain things. You run into the "TMI" syndrome which can damage your integrity.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wistful_Velociraptor
Major Player
Member # 4242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wistful_Velociraptor   Email Wistful_Velociraptor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confident =)
Posts: 187 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just Confident... But not to the point were I'll just tell every single Tom, Dick and Harry... But yeah my friends know...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm somewhat confident because I have told a few of my female colleagues at work that I like girls feet and one of them definitely knows because she says "I know what you're looking at!".

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, there's a time and a place for letting people know (and others not know) that you're into feet. Personally, I don't mention anything about it when around guys. When I'm around women, it all depends on how comfortable I am with them and how comfortable they are with me. I'll try and get her comfortable by just talking to her and giving off the vibe that I'm not looking for anything from her, and letting her know this in a confident way. It's better to proceed with no expectations because if you do otherwise, she'll read through you like a bad romance novel if you put too much focus on an ulterior motive. Once that level of comfort is in place and we're one on one, I will let her know by action - i.e. giving her a foot massage, playfully licking a toe or two, etc.. If there's no resistance (and there usually isn't), then I know she's fine with what I'm doing and I can proceed to sucking on her toes, etc., with no hesitation on my part and treating the moment as if it's just a natural progression for me to do. If no big deal is made on your part about what you're doing, she will be more apt to accept what you're doing because you're leading and in control of the situation. As GQ pointed out, it's important for a guy to take the lead in situations when dealing with women. It lets her know you're confident with who you are and what you like.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted as confident. All of my friends know I have a foot fetish from my myspace page, and it has actually made some of them more open to asking me questions about feet, and willingness to show me their feet.
Some of my female friends call me a "foot expert" [Tongue]

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Confident

I don't run around telling everyone - but some do know what I do and like .. shit, my boss even calls me toes [Smile]

I don't feel that our fetish is any different from other fetishes. Some people like feet, some breasts, some ass - different strokes for different strokes.

Yet I do feel that if I am not ashamed, others with the "hidden" fetish will be more apt to be brave about thiers as well [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links