Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » From our local newspaper

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: From our local newspaper
shawneboy
Major Player
Member # 5094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawneboy   Email shawneboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Creeps like this give us a bad name. Here's the headline and link to the article if you're interetsed:

Man convicted for massage-session assaults
Fells rubbed women's feet with penis, testicles

http://www.hfxnews.ca/index.cfm?sid=98467&sc=89

Posts: 209 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Stress Balls" [Laugh]

I'm surprised that she let him finish the session before asking him to leave. Tyrone isn't the only one to blame. The two women in the article are obviously a couple of dolts. He's definitely in the wrong, but GEEEEEZE!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe if foot fetish is "mainstream" - or truly socially acceptable - some of this misconduct will decline. I am not saying that with this particular case, but for those who are afraid to tell their wives/significant others and end up preying on a stranger, I think those occurances in that particular demograph will dissapear.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The article describes him as pleasant and friendly. Perhaps, as the print media often does, the least flattering photo was displayed as he appears - at least, to me - rather creepy. Naturally, this impression will be made on the public, too.

Sadly, if my foot passions were to be largely known, I'd be equated with this guy and be regarded as creepy, as well. The difference is clear to me and unknown to others: it has got to be consensual and mutually enjoyed.

It is also problematic that, no matter how well accepted our passion becomes, there will be some idiot(s) that will cross the bounds of appropriateness.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love his audacity !
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have to be two very stupid women.He has problems but how in the hell could grown women fall for that?
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, that guy is an absolute sick and creepy freak and I hope they get him where he belongs -- behind bars!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that was dumb
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That guy gives us a bad name but then again those girls kinda were stupid. They could have just said they didnt like it and asked him to leave.
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
I love his audacity !

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's hilarious yet creepy at the same time. Glad that guy's in jail where he belongs. One question: How did the woman know what a penis felt like on her feet? Perhaps she gives consensual footjobs. [Wink]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 474 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats my hometown paper! I havent seen this yet!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope I havent posted this before, but it is on the subject of foot fetish and perversion.

A few years ago, I read a newspaper clipping called "News of the weird" in which guys with deviant foot fetishes were detailed.

One guy called random women up, and asked them if their feet stink. He got a year in jail for phone harrassment.

Another guy was sent to prison for six years, for his second offense of entering girls homes, and stealing their socks.

A third genius was reported to have began conversations with different women on the street, and then, when he had their attention, would bend down, fondle their feet, and suck on their toes.

Guys like the one whom the original poster mentioned, and the ones I've discussed, truly give our fetish a bad name. I say to these guys: Find a girlfriend, or go to a foot fetish place, pay money, and get foot sessions. It is not worth getting into trouble, and sent to jail, like these guys did.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good tibit of info there, Mitch. Hopefully any potential "predators" will read this, absorb it, and we'll have a few less of these stories in the papers. Thanks

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dudes like this definatley give us a bad name no question, but Christ Almighty, these girls gotta take some responsibility for this one too. How did they fall for such a ridiculous scam. "Piled pillows up so they couldn't see..." Reflexology test? lol. Spare me. The guy's a total idiot for going this route and comming up with such a silly scheme, and the irony of it, is that any girl that would allow a complete stranger into their house, cover themselves in pillows and allow a guy to perform a "reflexolgy" exam on them, would probably have also went for "Hey, want me to help you move? I'll do all the work, all I ask for is footjob at the end" The answer's either going to be yes or now, and judging by the level of commonsense these girls showed in falling for the trick, the guy probably could have gotten what he wanted by helping them out and keeping everything on the up and up. It's a crazy world out there..."reflexology" hahaha.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links