Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Last night. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Last night.
omega2214
BANNED
Member # 31955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2214   Email omega2214       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been on this site for a while now but I've never posted on the boards before, but I have to tell someone about what happened last night and I figured this would be the best place. I was drinking over at a friends house last night and there was this really sexy girl over there. We were pretty fucked up and she had taken a xanax and smoke some weed.

Everyone had passied out and it was like 5 in the morning when I noticed her feet hanging over the edge of the couch. I walked over to her and started rubbing her feet to she if she would wake up. She didn't even move so I took one of her socks off. She kinda moved so I went into the kitchen to pretend to get a beer. I waited a little while and then took the other sock off. I licked her sole to start and looked to see if she was moving or anything. I sucked her toes for a little while and then I couldn't take it anymore. I started jacking off while I was sucking her toes and came all over her feet. I took some pictures with my phone but I don't have a way to get it on the computer. I wiped most of the cum off of her feet with a paper towel, but I was really fucked up and I'm pretty sure I left some of it on there. So yeah, last night was probably the best night I've had in a long time.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pb_1234
Board Regular
Member # 24712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pb_1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's not weird at all.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where am from though it could be seen as sexual assault.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pb_1234
Board Regular
Member # 24712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pb_1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was being sarcastic, Lum [Wink]

It's weird as hell. And illegal.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where I come from, it's perfectly legal to ejaculate on an unsuspecting, non-consenting individual, as long as it's not on any of their orifices. In fact, not only is it legal, it's encouraged.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
However it works, I was working last night - no contact.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was pretty sneeky.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL pb_1234 thtas cool I got that I was refering to the original post just.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeet:
Where I come from, it's perfectly legal to ejaculate on an unsuspecting, non-consenting individual, as long as it's not on any of their orifices. In fact, not only is it legal, it's encouraged.

Where I come from, if the girl pops a xanax that's the all-clear signal and then the guy's got full reign sexually.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how good was this girl and some pics of them would b great
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by omega2214:
I've been on this site for a while now but I've never posted on the boards before, but I have to tell someone about what happened last night and I figured this would be the best place. I was drinking over at a friends house last night and there was this really sexy girl over there. We were pretty fucked up and she had taken a xanax and smoke some weed.

Everyone had passied out and it was like 5 in the morning when I noticed her feet hanging over the edge of the couch. I walked over to her and started rubbing her feet to she if she would wake up. She didn't even move so I took one of her socks off. She kinda moved so I went into the kitchen to pretend to get a beer. I waited a little while and then took the other sock off. I licked her sole to start and looked to see if she was moving or anything. I sucked her toes for a little while and then I couldn't take it anymore. I started jacking off while I was sucking her toes and came all over her feet. I took some pictures with my phone but I don't have a way to get it on the computer. I wiped most of the cum off of her feet with a paper towel, but I was really fucked up and I'm pretty sure I left some of it on there. So yeah, last night was probably the best night I've had in a long time.

To also quote 2nd to God in Power - "pics or it never happened!!"

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're bold
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yup, BOLD is the perfect word along with a few others I can think of ;-)

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Yup, BOLD is the perfect word along with a few others I can think of
yeah, like illegal. not even close to cool or funny. reminds of a good friend of mine who drank too much and woke up to find a guys hand down her pants.. and there's no difference between that and what this sleazeball did.

go back to lurking. thanks for living up the freak label we get sometimes.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There may be an argument (however strained) justifying the morality of what you've done, but legally I think you would be looking at a free membership to the sex-offender registry if you had been caught. These stories (when leaked) also add credibility to the "crazy foot-fucker" stereotypes... so please (for your own sake as well as ours) refrain from participating in or describing similar incidents in the future. I look forward to hearing about your consensual footfun in the future!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links