Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Interracial footjobs movies or pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Interracial footjobs movies or pics
needfeetinwisconsin
Board Regular
Member # 1117

Icon 7 posted      Profile for needfeetinwisconsin   Author's Homepage   Email needfeetinwisconsin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wondering if anyone knew where to find some black on white footjob pics or movies? I've seen very few and they are very sexy for some reason. And I know Janet at foot-tease has done a few too. If anyone knows of any please let me know. Or if any of you lovely ladies would like to respond and tell us if it is sexier giving a footjob to a bigger cock than it is to an average or smaller one. Thanks.

--------------------
got sexy feet? will travel.
will work for sexy feet

Posts: 23 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A friend of mine and I have a public Yahoo group where you can see this on...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SexyFemaleFeet/
Look for albums from femalefootlicker1959, and from headnurse. Also from myself,derfjmeister. I do post clips of my own personal,homemade amateur videos from time to time on that group. Also look for pics and clips from ScottS68 also there.

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The previous post does not apply anymore... My friends Femalefootlicker1959 and Headnurse have their own private Yahoo groups that addresse the concept of interracial foot fetish. Also I have my own private Yahoo group that features interracial along with my moderator ScottS68,but all these groups are for those who actively participate with their own amateur,homemade foot fetish photos and/or video clips!!! It's funny how you can see lots of sites and pics that features interracial sex,but hardly any of interracial foot fetish..

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links