Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » http://www.angolodeipiedi.it - New FREE Site!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: http://www.angolodeipiedi.it - New FREE Site!
Il Pulcino Nero
Board Regular
Member # 1519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Il Pulcino Nero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bettie Bunny and her tender feet are waiting for you @ L'Angolo dei Piedi, 100% FREE Site, featuring Drawings, Photos, Photosets and Writings!!!
 -

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's an interesting site you have there. Bettie Bunny is intriguing. What made you go with an animal type of character? Do you draw human characters too? I see you've drawn pics dedicated to human feet. Bettie made me think a little bit of Omaha the Cat Dancer, have you ever read that comic book?

Best of luck with your site! [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Il Pulcino Nero
Board Regular
Member # 1519

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Il Pulcino Nero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you [Smile]

I decided to draw a bunny because I think this helps the audience to remember my site - moreover, she's a fantasy charachter, sexier I think... and I thought a pure human is too common to be noticed [Smile]

Anyway, Bettie Bunny is 99% human.
No, never heard of Omaha the Cat Dancer

Greetings

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soled Out
Major Player
Member # 864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soled Out   Email Soled Out   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like your style, some excelent photos and drawings, looks like you're into something I've just looked into and which is women who can contort themselves.
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Il Pulcino Nero
Board Regular
Member # 1519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Il Pulcino Nero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for the appreciation [Thumbs Up]
feettreats
Godfather of Feet
Member # 1250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feettreats         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 579 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links