Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » yahoo groups

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: yahoo groups
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://bijane.com/free_feet_pic_pic.htm for those who haven't been to any yahoo group's here's a link to get you started,and for the people that all ready know about yahoo groups,maybe there's some you haven't seen yet,I found this link the other day.For people thats never been to yahoo,you must have a yahoo account,and be loged in in order to have access to the groups,it's all free,and you can join as many as you like,and to find more links to other groups you have to check out the link's section in each group,or peoples profile's.Years ago it was called yahoo clubs,and it was easy to find the clubs,now their called groups,and yahoo hid them,trying to do away with adult material some thing like that,there's another site that has Yahoo's listing for more group's,when ever I find it again,I'll put it here. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Cuss] GRRRRRRRRR the link doesn't work [Mad] Well I'll find another 1

--------------------

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Ok this 1 should work,same site http://bijane.com/home.html look on the right hand side,you will see links to 1000 of Adult groups sites ,and click on feet.That will lead yall to alot of groups.

--------------------

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks FTPhantom. I just added some more to my yahoo group list.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey FTPhantom, thanks for the link. [Thumbs Up] Good stuff! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, thank you Brother FTPHANTOM! Plenty more Groups just made it to my list too. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soled Out
Major Player
Member # 864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soled Out   Email Soled Out   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ha ha, I spent the best part of last night in there, I think I got lost [Laugh] [Laugh]

Top find [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

[Laugh] there's another good 1 out there that I came across,along time ago,I wished I could find it again,when I do I'll post it too [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links