Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Foot Fetish Phone Sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetish Phone Sex
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If any of you are into phone sex and have had a problem finding either any companies offering it or offering it for something cheaper than $4.99 a minute, I thought I'd recommend two good girls I've called. Their names are Kelley and Juliette. You can find them on this Web site if you want to check them out: http://www.kittyliquorsisters.com. Both girls love involving their feet in our calls, even when I'm not asking, or hinting at the fantasy. It is affordable on top of that and you can even talk to both girls at the same time for much cheaper than other sites offer for one girl! Give them a try... Kitty Liquor Sisters Phone Sex

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feettreats
Godfather of Feet
Member # 1250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feettreats         Edit/Delete Post 
$4.99 = 1 minute ...
$9.98 = 2 minutes ....
$14.97 = 3 minutes....
$19.96 = 4 minutes....

(guess it cost me $15 just to type up this reply! Golly what a deal!)

Posts: 579 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Next time you might want to read what is posted in the postings before being sarcastic with misinformation. If you ACTUALLY read the post it says it DOESN'T cost you that much(the $4.99), like the others. And then if you go to the actual site, you'd see it is closer to $2 a minute and you would have only paid $6 to type what you did. But hey, the post was for people who actually like to call phone sex. So, if that isn't you, why even bother posting here?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feettreats
Godfather of Feet
Member # 1250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feettreats         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
So, if that isn't you, why even bother posting here?

Why you ask, well I think it's pathetic to pay ANYTHING for phone sex, that's why . The other week some dude comes on here asking if anyone was interesting in paying to have his girlfriend give them a footjob. Now it's a post for phone sex. Personally I'd like to see Wu's free from solicitation for sex. I would rather it go elsewhere. The day Wu's is overrun by these type of posts is the day I go elsewhere. Personally I think the only reason someone would solicite for phone sex is if you have a vested interest in it ( i.e you are the owner of the line), the second is if you fullfill the first statement to this reply. But hey, who gives a shit what I think anyways. Good day.
[Joint]

[ February 24, 2004, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: feettreats ]

Posts: 579 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links