Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Anxiously Awaiting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anxiously Awaiting
Pattie
Board Regular
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pattie   Author's Homepage   Email Pattie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now being stood up had me kind of angry. Being hot, horny and totally turned on...that created a whole new set of feelings. I needed satisfaction. I wanted it and darn it I was going to get it one way or another! Do you think you would have stood me up? Write me and tell me if you would have left me at home all alone pattie@webhoneys.com

http://www.hotpattie.com

-

-

--------------------
Smooches Pattie

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pattie, the only way in the world I would stand you up is if I got into a car crash on the way to your house and lost an arm or something in the process. Otherwise, I'd straighten the curves of the road high-tailing it over to take you out, or stay at home for some fun too. [Big Grin] [kiss]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Patti,
As long as I got to lick those incredible soles there is no way I would have stood you up... Like Lou said if I was in a car accident or something and was late I would let you kick me with those beautiful feet ( not too hard kicks tho... LOL)

Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feettreats
Godfather of Feet
Member # 1250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feettreats         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice ass! [Big Grin]
Posts: 579 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pattie
Board Regular
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pattie   Author's Homepage   Email Pattie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh thank you boys, so glad to see I might actually go from a one-some...lol to a four-some...hehe wow I could have one at every end and golly I know I would have some much fun...hehe I have recently learned the more the merrier in the bedroom *wink*

--------------------
Smooches Pattie

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links