Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Latest update to Feet-e-zine

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Latest update to Feet-e-zine
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Howdy fellow foot boys...

I just pushed an update out to my sight...

This update featues a wonderful model...her name is Sarah and she is a real doll...

She loves to model and is very good at it...

She understands foot feish very well...she knows exactly why you want to look at her and what you do as you look at her...

She says that she "lives in her flip flops"...so if you study her soles...you will see her callouses from wearing flip flops...her soles have that wonderful patina I enjoy...

She is a hot lil beach gurl and I would love to be able to have my way with her...oh yeah baby!

Check her out here and let me know what you think...

Feet-e-zine

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she is a goddess. i would love to have her any day of the week and worship those sexy toes and soles. A+++++++++++
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn she's hot, and those feet are to die for. [Drool]
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I finally got off my lazy ass and pushed another update out to my site...

This time I wish to share Alesha with you...

She is a very athletic woman and I loved working with her...

She also knows what you foot boys do as you look at her. How does she know you say? Because I told her, thats why.

check her out here and let me know what you think:

Feet-e-zine

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn she's beautiful [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

I have updated my sight...

If you love long slender feet...

Long slender toes...

Then you may enjoy this update...

Melissa is a wonderful, sweet woman...

Hope you enjoy..

Feet-e-zine

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links