Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Sultry Sasha

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sultry Sasha
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my Gawd!

The 07/31/2004 update at Sashas place is so fucking good!

If you love to see a gorgeous woman wearing a nice tight white tank top tee...nice jeans and a pair of dirty, lived in flip flops...than this set is for you!

She is also wearing a mighty fine cowgirl hat and you can really see just how simply gorgeous this woman is...

Also, if you love to look at the soles of a womans feet as she points her toes and crinkles her soles...then this set is for you!

Killer visual stimulation in this set...I was touching myself thru my pants as I looked at her and I almost creamed my pants...

If your already a member...check it out...

If your not a member...and you got a spare Andrew Jackson laying around..join her sight for a month...yo wont be disappointed...I bet you join for another month...only problem is you'll beat your meat until your balls are dry while looking at this woman and her magnificant feet!

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you feet-e-zine for the compliments... [kiss]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sasha love...you spoil us rotten!

I am grateful to have a way to let you know just how much pleasure you bring into my life....

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Dear Friends,

Just a few words about Sasha's 8/10/2004 update...

If you love...

pig tails...

cowgirl hats...

gorgeous black cfm slide mules...

Daisy Dukes....

the most gorgeous legs...

And feet to beat your meat to...

Then this set is for you

Also...just a lil teaser..."The No Face Girl..." comes very, oh so very close to letting us see her pretty face...mMmm

Just enough to know she is knockout gorgeous...

Gawd I love to "want" this woman...

She is such a tease!

If your a member you already know...

If your not...and you got a spare 20...join for a month..you will not be disappointed...

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very beautiful pictures of the lovely Sasha [Smile] [Wink] [kiss]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Oh yes!

You must see Sasha's 08/20/2004 update at her sight...

First off all, Im beging to notice a wonderful little pattern emerging..

Gorgeous Sasha likes to go to the Farmers Market...maybe once a week...

Sasha is a magnificant tease...

Sasha likes to wear outfits to the Farmers Market that help her to look even more gorgeous than she already is

(question: do the cloths make the woman or does the woman make the clothes? In Sasha's case...the latter!)

She is wearing the most magnificant lil micro min skirt...you know the kind...where her cute lil butt cheeks are just peeking out at you and her legs look so fucking long and gorgeous!

She als decided to wear her white "wife beater" top...mMmm yummy bare shoulders...

And her hair....appears to be wind blown...and so beautiful and blonde...you just wanna grab handfuls of her hair and kiss her!

As your eyes track down her long long legs and finally alight upon her feet...your heart goes pitter pat..

Wow!

These may be new sandlas...(are they Sasha?)...because I do not recall seeing them before....they are black....with the most wonderful thin spagetti straps...all you see is feet...

the tops of her feet have this wonderful tan going...

And she is wearing the coolest nail polish...really looks good with her skin tone...

Rings on her toes...

And as soon as you see her...you wanna put your hand in your pants....cuz your cock is now as hard as a fucking diamond...and it feels so fucking good to look at her as you touch yourself...

but wait..ther are 80 + pics in this set...

and they show off Sasha at her finest...

Sasha mentions that her soles get a lil sweaty when she wears her cute lil leather sandals to the Farmers Market...

And that Photo Guys whimpers and begs for her soles when she gets home...

But I guess that Photo Guy has to earn his "treat"....and must take lots of nice pictures of Sasha...as she proceeds to tease him (and us!) without mercy!

I think that Sasha loves to hear us whimper and beg for her...

Isnt that the hallmark of a world class Tease / Denial Masturbatrix ?!?!?!

There are 80+ gorgeous pics in this set...but my fav from this set is this one...

20040820061.jpg

Sasha love...please...please share this pic with the foot boys...let them see just are gorgeous you are!

If your a member you already know...

If your not...and you got a spare 20...join for a month..you will not be disappointed...

feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

mMmm

I forgot to mention that while I loved the photo I mentioned above cuz it lets you see just how gorgeous this woman is...

The pic that I was looking at when I came is this one:

20040820072.jpg

But there is no way Sasha the tease is gonna post this pic here...its just too fucking good...

An incredible close-up pic of Sasha's soles...

And she is pointing her toes...pointing them very hard...

And the flesh of her soles is so crinkly...

And when you look at this pic you wanna fuck her crinkly soles so badly...

mMmmm...or maybe just look...sniff...press your nose into her soles and inhale deeply...you wanna bite and nibble on her round puffy heels...

this woman is a world class Masturbatrix!

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links