Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » my yahoo Group has 20 new pics (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my yahoo Group has 20 new pics
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi

i updated my yahoo group with 20 new pics today. come check it out. Also, on my website, this coming weekend is a hot foot tease video and a handjob video , my very first one !

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hotgigigirl/

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the pics. Thanks for showing it! [Not Worthy] [Smile]

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I tried to join but I was sent a rejection letter. Oh well better luck next time I guess. I would have loved to see those pics.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
I tried to join but I was sent a rejection letter. Oh well better luck next time I guess. I would have loved to see those pics.

Maybe your age is not in your profile? If i am not mistaken, you must show it to enter Gigi´s group.
[kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back Elzbennet [Wink] [kiss] [Smile]

How was your vacation?

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theman   Email theman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll have to check it out then [Smile]

--------------------
A Shiny Golden God

Posts: 1952 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ramsfan:
Welcome back Elzbennet [Wink] [kiss] [Smile]

How was your vacation?

Hi Ramsfan! Thanks [Smile] ! My vacations were great! I spent two wonderful weeks on a beautiful beach, only sunbathing my feet and having them caressed by the blue sea! [Big Grin] I will send some pics of it to Wu, don´t forget to check it out.
Many kisses! [kiss] [Wink]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Elz,

thanks for letting Lord know he has to have his age in his yahoo profile, i dont accept anyone who doesnt have their age listed. It does say that on the home page, i wish more people would read it as i hate rejecting people, Lord, read the rejection notice, i am sure it explains why. if you update your profile and resubmit, you will happily accepted.

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Elz! Welcome back! I missed you [sad] How was the trip?

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Maybe your age is not in your profile? If i am not mistaken, you must show it to enter Gigi´s group.

quote:
thanks for letting Lord know he has to have his age in his yahoo profile
I do ladies! I am a memeber of Elz's site!
I have joined many with age restrictions!
No telling what happened but I read the instructions. It didnt give me a reason on the rejection e-mail. Maybe its just a mishap, I dont know. But i have my age on, I enabled emails and I gave a brief description of me and why I wanted to join.

Confused,
Lord [Eek!]
[Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

resubmit your request and i will see your profile....if its in there, then you are in good shape baby, but the rejection email does give you one of three reasons why you were rejected, it is automatically sent....

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Thank you, Im not trying to make an ass of myself. I am in no way annoyed or angry or any thing. I just wanted to let you know. I am sorry if I have come off as anything but curiuos.

--------------------

Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

nope not at all, instead of sitting there replying go sign up for the yahoo group, since i am here i can approve you and you can go see me, lol

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

I think you might be right about my age not showing up for some reason I went and viewed my profile and it said my birthday was hidden? When I join other sires it ask me if I want to go to an age restricted site and i say yes so I always asumed it was available. I am feeling like a total ass and I am trying to make it public. lol

--------------------

Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Lord

go in what is called MY ACCOUNT on yahoo, it will ask for your password, then you go to public profile and select edit........add you age babe and then you can see my hot pics in my yahoo group :-)

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links