Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » About my BJ / FJ Forum... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: About my BJ / FJ Forum...
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi ya,

I just wanted to thank those of you who have visited my new forum. And a special thanks to those of you who posted pics! They are hot. :-)

I recently received an e-mail that really upset me.... So I would like to make it very clear to all of you - that I am NOT trying to compete with Wu's in any way.

Wu's forum is the Absolute Best Place for members of the Foot Fetish Community & offers everything a footman / footgirl could want!! And Wu is a wonderful person that has always been a very good friend to me. We have known each other for several years now, and I would not do anything to risk our friendship.

My forum isn't the same as this one, nor does it have the same topics. I am simply giving those who are interested in ~ Blowjobs, Handjobs, and Footjobs a place to hang out. Our forum is still quite small, but growing nicely.

For those of you who want to check out... please do: www.blowjobforum.com

Thanks,

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Took a while, but i've just joined. I'm looking forward to talking to like minded people. I'm sure Wu is cool with it. I want to discuss ball binding and squeezing techniques. You are providing a service, not competition.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Craigy boy,

Thank you ~ I like to think of it the same way. :-)

Actually Wu is cool with it... he joined a while back. He doesn't post much, but he lurkers from time to time. ;-) You are welcome to start a Ball binding & Squeezing techniques discussion... I'm sure the forum members would be interested in chatting about that. I definitely will! :-)

Bye for now & see ya there!

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, i had a few hassles registering. I will try again. Not sure what the problem is, but rest assured, its probably my stupidity.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Um, Genie, i still cant get in. I looked on the member list, but it seems i am not registered. Yet, when i go to re-register, it says my name and/or email address is already being used.

Please help! (sigh)

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Um, Genie, i still cant get in. I looked on the member list, but it seems i am not registered. Yet, when i go to re-register, it says my name and/or email address is already being used.

Please help! (sigh)

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Oops, i posted twice. Sorry. BTW, i pm'd you too, Genie.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hang in there, Craigy. I'm sure Genie will have you up and running in no time. Quite a few people experienced the same problem with registration that you did, myself included. But alas Genie's a whiz and will no doubt get everything straightened out before you know it, and then you'll be chattin' with us over there. I'll leave the light on for ya. hehe

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink
Foot Model
Member # 1577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Genie! [Smile] Are you looking far any contributions?

[Kiss]

-Pinky

--------------------
"YOU LIKE IT DON'T YOU DIRTY BOY"

www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.PinksHandjobs.com
www.PinksKinks.com
www.TickledPinky.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.How-To-Clips.com

Posts: 283 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi genie

i also dont see your forum as a competition to wu (wu is in a league by himself, lol), i see you providing an outlet for more specific areas of our fetish and i believe the more places there are for those of like mind to meet and chat the better.

kisses

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Genie,

Don't worry about stupid comments such as the one about you trying to compete with Wu. Everyone is entitled to make their own messageboards for their sites. I wouldn't have minded doing one for Soles of Silk, but Wu was kind enough to host me over here. It takes the burden off of maintaining it. But more power to you for taking the initiative yourself!

I've been in your forum and as you know, have posted in it as well. I will be the first one to admit that although there are foot topics on there, it is only a small percentage compared to the handjobs and such. So for the fans of things like handjobs, they're going to get a lot of topics on yours. I really don't see this messageboard offering that. Why? Because Wu's is for foot fetishists. And there is nothing wrong with you having a portion of yours on footjobs. I'm just hoping that you'll start offering free ones to those who join it. =)

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
And there is nothing wrong with you having a portion of yours on footjobs. I'm just hoping that you'll start offering free ones to those who join it.

LOL Patrick... Remember when Batman opened in movie theaters around the country in 1989 and the lines of people waiting to buy tickets were stretching around for several blocks at a time in some cases? I'd have to predict something similar if Genie were ever to make that offer. hehe

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hello there... Thanks - I'm glad that you all disagree with some of the e-mail that I received. I haven't had any like that lately, but it bothered me when I first did. I really enjoy the Forum and it is growing nicely. I hope people from here will check out all the Free Pics we have... well over 200 or so and most are foot / footjob related... with some blowjob & handjob pics thrown in too! hehe I would also hope that everyone would take a moment to vote for their favorite contribution set (that were posted during the Holidays). There are 5 sets to choose from! Come on and help break the tie! :-)

Craigy... Did you get my e-mail? I didn't know your username that you selected on the FJ / BJ Forum - so I couldn't activate you. Please let me know and I'll do it for you. Thank you.

*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hi Pink,

Oh yes, please join the FJ / BJ Forum... We'd love to see some of your sexy footjobs & handjobs! I hope your hubby comes and checks us out too. If you both join - please use separate e-mails or the forum won't send you a confirmation notice. The directions for Pic Postings are easy. You're welcome to Spam your site too! E-mail me if you have any problems. I look forward to seeing you there. Bye for now.

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Genie, you should have my "Alt" name. Actually, as i have told you, "Craigy boy" is my alt name.

I cant wait to get into the forum. I have some unreal pics to share of my wifes handiwork!

I hope you all join also, and thanks again to Genie for providing a great forum.

Hmm, lets see, can i describe life like this>

Wu is Wu

Genie is Genie

Different, yet they compliment each other.

Anyway, hope my hassles are fixed!

Wiggle ya nose, Genie, i wanna share and talk!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links