Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Gigi and Lexi debut on hotgigigirl.com (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gigi and Lexi debut on hotgigigirl.com
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi

my website has been updated with a great pictorial of Lexi (www.eroticneighbor.com) and myself , its pretty hot...she loved licking my foot.... there is also some video clips of her and i on the site as well.

gigi
http://www.hotgigigirl.com

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, They were hot Gigi------- [Woot]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THere were hot!

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks guys,

now gs3647 , why am i not listed in your signature line with my other foot friends, i feel neglected [Cry]

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gigi my dear little sex bunny.....Did you and LEXI.........ummmm.......ummmmmmmmm you know........I'm kinda jealous........thats what I get for procrastinating!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice! [Wink] [Thumbs Up] [Smile]

You look great as always [Love] [Kiss]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

sasha baby........am i to tell all secrets....

i will tell you this, she licked my toes and i licked her toes [Woot]

ramsfan thanks for the compliment [Smile]

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
i will tell you this, she licked my toes and i licked her toes
Oooooo ahhhhhhh ooooooo [Tongue] [Tongue] [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

sasha

oops,

i did it again last night [Nana]

had two different girls licking my feet?? and had a guy and a girl lick them together as well . Foot Night was excellent......

ohhhh ahhhhhh oooooo, lmao

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

LOL......Your outta control Girl..........I bet you had a blast!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigi:
sasha baby........am i to tell all secrets....

i will tell you this, she licked my toes and i licked her toes [Woot]

ramsfan thanks for the compliment [Smile]

You're welcome [Wink] [Wink]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my God, I just saw today's Gigi & Lexi contribution. This had to be by far the sexiest girl-girl layout ever.

Has anyone ever seen two hotter women together? I will definitely be revisiting these pics over and over again.

Sasha, you need to find a way to take some pictures with Gigi.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

you hear that sasha !! you need to find a way to take some pics with me......

rhb, there are about 60 pics of lexi and i on my website (take advantage of the wu member discount)

they are hot..... but i think they would be hotter if sasha was in them too.

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

I would like to see a shoot with Gigi and Sasha. That set would be extremely sexy! [Smile] [Wink] [Kiss] [Love] [Smile] [Wink] [Kiss] [Love]
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

sasha is a pussy, she keeps giving me excuses

[Kiss]

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links