Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » for the butt guys and RRS folks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: for the butt guys and RRS folks
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
here is a link to my latest on watchersweb

i like the RRS pics [Smile]

http://watchersweb.com/webmistress/70754wt.htm

the last pic was my favorite...i look so naughty
[Smile]

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice stuff, Gigi! I particularly love that little hint of anklet that's peeking out from the opening of your pant leg in that last one. Oh and furthermore, that nailpolish color looks killer from what I can see of it in the 5th & 8th pics. Thanks for sharing these.

[Mmm]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE them all... owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [Tongue] [Tongue] [Drool] [Evil Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really like that last row of pictures. Especially the first and third pictures! WOW! You look perfect in jeans and that top looks fantastic on you Gigi! [Wink] [Kiss] [Smile] [Love]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dont have a heart attack but OOOOPSS, i did it again....

new pics that came out today on ww

http://watchersweb.com/webmistress/70755wt.htm

this is part 2

i think you guys need to start paying more attention to my ass.

enjoy [Jerkoff]

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
i think you guys need to start paying more attention to my ass.

You think so... me 2 [Big Grin] ... so I'll start paying: [Jerkoff] ... I LOVE part 2 Gigi... I love your ASSets [Tongue] ... RRS baby!!! [Woot] [Drool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have my vote for one of the best booties on the net Gigi! Perfect! [Wink] [Kiss] [Smile] [Love]

I love the lingerie you are wearing (Partially wearing that is) in the second row, the picture on the right . You look marvelous! [Wink] [Kiss] [Smile] [Love]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sexy ass, great pictures Gigi
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

i am glad you guys love my ass almost as much as my feet.... yum yum

check out the clips i released to at:

www.clips4sale.com/?280 its me and my paris foot boys.

thanks for all the compliments , you know i love them.

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome!

Totally sexy pics Gigi. [Drool]

I pay ton's of attention to your rear. [Smile]

Thanks for sharing Gigi! [Thumbs Up]

Incredible as usual.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

glad you guys like them !

i did a ton of butt pics, i have like 35-40% of my members are ass guys, so we are doing a BUTTMANS SPECIAL SELECTION, lol.......... they came out rather good if i must admit. especially the up the skirt shots. more butts to come, lol. and of course more feet. btw, i can't believe i released my footjob dvd ...i swore i wouldnt do one....peer pressure....peer pressure.... but guess what!!! my handjob dvd is the biggest seller, i just dont get it ????

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
works for me
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrToe
Loyal Member
Member # 1878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrToe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gigi if you ever want a man's attention just give him a nice view of that beautiful ass of yours and I'm sure his eyes will be glued because mine sure as hell are! [Drool] [Hump]
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links