Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Foot Fetish Blog.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetish Blog.
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I invite everyone here into my world with my new foot fetish blog. I had a need to "self medicate" so I created this instead of paying a shrink thousands of dollars.
http://www.tblog.com/templates/index.php?bid=shark67&preview

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi shark67! I very much enjoyed checking out your blog, and of course the contents of your latest entry were certainly all too familiar to me. I found myself uttering a little "Amen, brother!" at various points throughout the read. The thoughts & questions that you put into text are of course those same thoughts & questions that we've all had at one or more moments in our lives as foot fetishists. How we choose to apply those thoughts & answer those questions is up to each of us. I tend to get somewhat passionate about this issue, so here's my take in a nutshell.

I'm somebody who has never been apologetic about my foot fetish, nor will I ever be. I've required no medication because my foot fetish has always been a healthy part of my life. It's been a blessing to me in a multitude of ways, and it's guided me down paths to pleasures of physical, emotional, and intellectual proportions. It long ago freed me from the chains of isolation and anti-social behavior, allowed me to network with others, and along the way manifested many wonderful friendships, partnerships, and otherwise meaningful acquaintances. It's enabled me to stand up for who I am and what I represent with confidence, rather than succumb to the pressures of public expectation and social stigma. I've recognized the difference between healthy indulgence and unhealthy compulsion. I've mastered my foot fetish rather than been mastered by it. It is a substantial part of my identity, and thus to deny it would be to deny myself. It's a tool in the hand of a skilled craftsman which can, has, and continues to render so many wonderful rewards. Here's to my foot fetish!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks and very well spoken! Here's to you!
[Cheers]

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K.
Loyal Member
Member # 2729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K.   Email M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've never thought of my foot fetish as being "weird" or something that needs "medication". I've known about my fetish for 5 years (since around puberty) -- I'm 18 now, and I've only decided to join these online community forums along with browsing some other foot sites just about 2 months ago.

You guys really depress me. I mean it in every sense of the word.

I've had a lot of foot action, and never have I felt like a pervert because deep down I knew I wasn't a pervert, and girls can read body language and understand that, they see the vast amount of confidence in me, and that's why they don't mind me playing with their feet. I'm no different than you, except in the fact that I'm confident in what I do, and I know this is part of me that couldn't be changed.

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links