Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Happy Holidays from Lexi (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Happy Holidays from Lexi
Lexi Lapetina
Loyal Member
Member # 3249

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Lexi Lapetina   Author's Homepage   Email Lexi Lapetina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

Wishing everyone a Happy and Safe Holiday Season!

--------------------
xoxo, Lexi Lapetina

Visit my site:
www.EroticNeighbor.com

Visit my foot clip store:
http://clips4sale.com/store/626

Visit my DVD Store:
http://videos4sale.com/store/626

Posts: 66 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the forum Lexi [Smile]

You are very beautiful! [Kiss] [Love]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Holidays to you too... Your feet are hot! Best Christmas present ever!

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right back at ya, Lexi! Hope this holiday season brings you everything you desire, in addition to health & prosperity in the coming year. That's one hot site right there, and what could be more appropriate than a hot site for a steaming hot gal with super-sexy feet like yourself! I'm lovin' everything from those killer tattoos to those tasty toes. It's all definitely right up my alley. Thanks for sharing the pics & link with us, and it's great to have you out here.

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

P.S. - That shot of you posing by the red sportscar just became my new desktop wallpaper! hehe Sweet stuff... [Drool]

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're gorgeous! Merry Christmas to you too.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brunete ARRRRRRGGGGHHHH [Drool] Thanks Lexi ,same wishes to you
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lexi Lapetina
Loyal Member
Member # 3249

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Lexi Lapetina   Author's Homepage   Email Lexi Lapetina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you darlings!

--------------------
xoxo, Lexi Lapetina

Visit my site:
www.EroticNeighbor.com

Visit my DVD Store:

Posts: 66 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lexi,

Thanks to Gigi's pics, I found your website and yahoo group. You are so incredibly hot, but one thing: the Islanders???

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL rhbdz17... Hey now, I like the Islanders myself! You may be in sunny Florida now Lexi, but we New Yorkers gotta stick together.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

P.S. - I guess it's a bit of a trade-off. Lexi's in Florida & likes the Islanders, and I'm in NY and like the Dolphins. Go figure...

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Calico,

I'm a New Yorker,too. You're just rooting for the wrong hockey team.

From reading your posts, you sound like a great guy, but the Dolphins??? J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
I'm a New Yorker,too. You're just rooting for the wrong hockey team.

haha Rangers who? I dunno why, I just never liked them. Probably because when I was a kid it seemed like everybody and their mothers in NY were Rangers fans. Same thing with the NY Giants. I usually like to go with the underdogs instead.

quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
From reading your posts, you sound like a great guy, but the Dolphins??? J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets.

The Jets are my 2nd favorite team. I even got autographs from all of 'em way back in '83 when I'd gone out to the stadium to attend one of their practices. You'll notice that I haven't been participating in the football pool over in the Sports section of the forum this season, and it's for good reason: I don't pick winners! hehehe

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You both are rooting for the wrong teams. [Smile]

I like the Colorado Avalanche and the St. Louis Rams. [Thumbs Up] [Woot]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Oh, let's hope the playoff hopes of the Rams does not come down to next week. It won't be pretty.
Lexi Lapetina
Loyal Member
Member # 3249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lexi Lapetina   Author's Homepage   Email Lexi Lapetina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont like just one team but I do stick with NY since I am from there. For hockey I like both the Rangers & Islanders and for football I like the Giants & Jets.

I am sorry but noo Dolphins..lol

xoxox, Lexi

--------------------
xoxo, Lexi Lapetina

Visit my site:
www.EroticNeighbor.com

Visit my DVD Store:

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
I am sorry but noo Dolphins..lol
LOL, I knew better than to expect any support on that one. hehe By the way, I hope you had happy holidays and a great new year celebration, Lexi! You're definitely one of the things that I'll remember most about the end of 2004, that's for sure!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links