Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » New Site from Patrick, formerly of The 10 Little Piggies)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Site from Patrick, formerly of The 10 Little Piggies)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone. Well, it is finally done and online. Soles of Silk, my all new foot fetish Web site. Some of you may remember me or some of my models from my old sites called The Patrick R. Wagner Collection or The 10 Little Piggies (not to be confused with the current video series). Well, after a 3 year absence, I am back with all new models and some returning ones as well. It is so good to be back and I know some of you have been waiting to see this site. Well, for those who I leaked it to anyhow. [Big Grin]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
See, I was so excited, I forgot to tell you the address. Check out http://www.solesofsilk.com.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great Patrick
! Good work and happy new year;)

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Lars,
Thanks for the comments my friend. It is great to be back doing a foot photo site again. It is hard to believe it has been 3 years since I closed my old free site.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

dan1
Major Player
Member # 457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan1   Email dan1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi patrick

i have long been a fan of your work.10 piggies was fantastic.there were many hot models on it as there are many on yr new site.i remember a model called sherri on 10 piggies,will she be in your new site?

keep up the great work

happy new year

regards

dan

--------------------
simply "soles"

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Dan1,

Thanks for following me over these years. I remember Sherie from my old site. I only knew her from one class in college and we never kept in touch long after school. She married and I don't know where she is now. If I can dig up her old e-mail address somehow, I'll send a message to it and see how she is doing. And let me know what you think of Soles of Silk.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back Patrick! [Smile]

Great website! [Thumbs Up] [Smile]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Thanks Ramsfan,

As we've discussed in some other topics here, what's not to like with gals like Lauryn showing off her size 81/2 feet?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or her gorgeous looks! [Kiss] [Love] [Love] [Kiss]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 6 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post 
That sample picture of ABBY!!!! ARe you trying to give us a heart attack or something? Hard attack is more like it. Seriously those wrinkly soles could not look more inviting and soft. Don't know how long I could hold ouit if the began milking my b0ner. Not only that, but I might be able to explode unassisted with just my mouth caressing those tender delicate crinkles!!!
Ranks as the best thing u ever posted, Patrick!!!

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey Patrick.
Do you ever suck the toes of your models?
Have a nice weekend;)
Lars

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links