Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Feet-e-zine update

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet-e-zine update
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Gang,

I just finished putting up some pics from a photoset I shot with a wonderful lil fetish model. Her name is Dorothy Lain and she is a cute lil hottie...

You can see her at Feet-e-zine

Let me know what you think...

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good stuff, buddy! I enjoyed the new pics of Dorothy very much, and that nailpolish color she's got on is totally hot. Thanks for sharing with us.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jack,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your thoughts...

Im going to be working with Dorothy again very soon...

Im thinking of putting her into some tight bondage...perhaps a blindfold...maybe a naughty ball gag...

All I need is a good stand-in to maybe give those toes of hers a couple kisses or more..

Know anybody who may have an interest in helping out? *s*

Thanks again...and Happy New Year Jack!

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is so cute. Thank you for sharing.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oops, forgot to resize my av.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links