Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Britney Spears footkissing!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Britney Spears footkissing!!!!
Bobfoot
Loyal Member
Member # 3253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey!

Dunno if you guys have seen this before....but I found this video on a site of britney spears admitting she likes her feet to be kissed!!!

I found the vid, so I'm first in line!!!

http://www.jokaroo.com/ecards/funnymovies/britneysfeetlicked.html

Posts: 53 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetcrazy
Board Regular
Member # 2491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetcrazy   Email feetcrazy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would love to kiss her feet mmmmmm...
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah, that one's been known about for quite some time already. Britney gave that interview on the Russell Gilbert Show, which is a program on Australian TV. I must admit that I liked her answer quite a bit. hehe

[Smile]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will have to admit I would kiss Britney's feet. Her feet aren't the sexiest but I would do anything to kiss her feet
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover96
Board Regular
Member # 3314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover96   Email footlover96       Edit/Delete Post 
her feet arnt that good but i would love to kiss them and fuck them 4 the sake of saying i sucked and fucked britneys feet and that goes 4 any celeb

--------------------
john smith

Posts: 41 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well said
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would love to worship Britney's feet especially after her well publised trip on board the plane journey when she kicked off her shoes and passengers complained about the smell, I just think some people get all the luck in the world, if I was a passenger on board that plane I would sniff the odour from her shoes all the flight and certainly want her shoes and her feet!
Ben

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I definately think her feet are cute. Not sensational, but not as bad as some people make out. They are so small and compact. Her toes are so devinely "piggie".

I also notice she goes bare foot or in flip-flops quite often. I think she likes to show them off.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
I definately think her feet are cute. Not sensational, but not as bad as some people make out. They are so small and compact. Her toes are so devinely "piggie".

I've gone into detail about my feelings on Britney's feet on other occasions, but I may as well reiterate here since I think Craigy boy makes a good point about her feet having some redeeming qualities. Truth be told, I think Britney's feet themselves are very nice indeed with plump little toes and beautiful wide tops which are just the way I like them. It's specifically her toenails that are the major point of contention for me. Some have speculated that she bites them, thus preventing them from maintaining a natural healthy shape, while others have speculated that years of dancing have taken their toll and done a number on them. Whether she's directly responsible or not for their lack of maturation, it's unfortunately all too noticeable. The fact that she practically never wears nailpolish doesn't help matters either. It disheartens the passionate legman in me to see it because apart from that rather glaring flaw with her feet, her thighs & calves happen to be among the very best in the business, IMHO. That fact alone keeps me happily anticipating any new content of her to surface.

[Smile]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Calico, i agree 100%. You'd think with all her money and "hanger on/advisers", that she would spend a little time getting her feet well maintained. I mean, i think she has a relationship with them (i call women who appreciate their feet "Earthies", as in Earth Mothers - more on that another time!) as she is often barefoot in publicity pics and a few film clips. It just may be her youth.

I mean, i recall when i was in my late teens the 1st few times i began complimenting my female friends on their feet. The reaction was "My what? What about my tits? Or ass?" But, when these same girls got to about 25-30, they really appreciated my compliments.

Anyway, lets just hope she begins to pay more attention to her tootsies. Or, at least, pay some one to look after them. I mean, her arch rival Christina certainly seems to have her spicy feet cared for.

Personally, i think pink polish would suit Britney.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Personally, i think pink polish would suit Britney.

I'll drink to that, my friend. I actually think that any color would be a major step up from her usual, but yeah, pink would be absolutely divine on her given her complexion and skin tone.

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links