Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Feet-e-zine Update - 01/18/2005

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet-e-zine Update - 01/18/2005
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just posted some pics of one of my all time fav models, Jenna West

she is such a sweet, kind and gentle person...

And she has been blessed with a pair a lovely feet...so soft and creamy...

she loves her feet very much and takes very good care of them...

and, since she has worked with me alot, she knows exactly what you want to look at and why...

You can find the latest update at Feet-e-zine

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another great set feet-e-zine!

Jenna definitely has that look that says...

"What the hell are you waiting for? Just lick 'em"!

BTW do you have any future sets planned with Taylor?

I'd love to see her in a short skirt high heels set!

[Thumbs Up]

Out.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Out...

I didnt have anything planned with the gorgeous Ms Taylor...but I think I need to...she is a hottie!

I normally dont like to cover the models pretty feet with shoes...but the thought of Taylor in a super short mini and a pair of high heels just sounds delicious!

Thank you for the killer idea...and for your thoughtful comments...

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moodyonduty
Loyal Member
Member # 3519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moodyonduty   Email moodyonduty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks, also could use another window

--------------------
no shoes, no shirt, my service

Posts: 78 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links