Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » very nice hi-res movies and pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: very nice hi-res movies and pics
sendai
Loyal Member
Member # 3174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sendai   Email sendai       Edit/Delete Post 
hi-res: some good pictures and movies,
use the menu on the left aswell.

http://www2.freeweb.hu/labak/index.html

sendai

Posts: 79 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm suprised nobody commented on this site. I'm usually the first one to insult someone for posting up shitty links, but this one really has some nice clips.

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had actually planned to reply to this one many hours ago, but I was on my way out the door when I first saw the link posted. It is indeed a phenomenal link, and one of the best of its kind that I've seen posted in a long time. Thanks very much for sharing that one, sendai!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost00
Elite Trooper
Member # 2945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost00   Email Ghost00       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Sendai,

Only some clips work for me but some don't?.They start to download then it just stops and says something like An Error has Occurred.Do you know what the problem might be??.

Thanks

--------------------
Ghst

Posts: 494 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sendai
Loyal Member
Member # 3174

Hi Ghost.
I'm sorry, I don't.
The only file that didnt seem to work for me was the zip on the main page, all the movies worked fine (for me)
So, sorry - I'm not sure i can help you.
I did, however upload what I think to be the best clip from that site to the 'wu' server under the name of "LisaSparkleandRenato.avi"
that server, again, incase you didn't know is here.

sorry, i couldnt be of more help, im not sure why it wouldnt be working for you.

sendai

Posts: 79 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sendai
Loyal Member
Member # 3174

if youre using a download manager, also, you should try downloading it with that disabled.
use a different browser if you have more than one installed.
other than that, i dunno

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Try clearing your cache Ghost00. Maybe your system is backed up with too much saved information.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
While I didn't encounter any trouble downloading any of the vid clips, I did notice that quite a few of them were corrupt in that they'd start playing fine for the first few seconds but would then turn white and experience all sorts of graphics glitches which made them unviewable. Unfortunately this occurred on all of the "Ten Little Piggies" clips which were my favorites, so if sendai has good versions of those 4 clips I'd be most appreciative if he could share them at some point on xplicitfeet's server or elsewhere. Many of the other clips worked just fine though, and it's still a real good link.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
While I didn't encounter any trouble downloading any of the vid clips, I did notice that quite a few of them were corrupt in that they'd start playing fine for the first few seconds but would then turn white and experience all sorts of graphics glitches which made them unviewable. Unfortunately this occurred on all of the "Ten Little Piggies" clips which were my favorites, so if sendai has good versions of those 4 clips I'd be most appreciative if he could share them at some point on xplicitfeet's server or elsewhere. Many of the other clips worked just fine though, and it's still a real good link.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Puretna.com has quite a few of the 10 Little Piggies vids for download.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
Puretna.com has quite a few of the 10 Little Piggies vids for download.

Yeah, they've got some decent content being exchanged over there, but most of it is full-length films and since I'm on dialup over here, that's probably not gonna be happening. hehe I'd actually just love to get those four clips from sendai's link working as those were really the specific moments that I'm most interested in. At first I thought it might be a codec issue or something, but that doesn't appear to be the problem since the clips do indeed play fine for the first few seconds before turning into a graphic mess.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

sendai
Loyal Member
Member # 3174

CJ, sorry. I forgot to mention that aswwell, I had that problem and i'm sure it's the files and independant of anyone's connection/computer.
so, I have the corrupt ones also.
sorry,

sendai

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

'Tis a shame sendai, those were my personal favorite clips from the whole batch. Oh well, thanks for letting me know so this way I don't think I'm going crazy. Well maybe I'm still going crazy, but at least I know it's for a different reason altogether. hehe

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

WussyWussy
Board Regular
Member # 4865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WussyWussy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I downloaded the clip where the guy smells the girls tennis shoes. Where can I get the rest of this clip?
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links