Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » To all lovers if Asian girls' feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To all lovers if Asian girls' feet
footcuckold
Board Regular
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcuckold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi lovers of Asian feet!

Here is the first forum for Asian girls' feet only.
I know the design is crappy. I havn't worked on it yet. Will start soon.

Please visit and post someting so our family grows.
Only Asian girls feet allowed.

http://www.asianfootguide.x2nu

PS: We are looking for moderators, translators, designers to make this project big. This is "open source" non commercial!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girls Foot Kisser
Board Regular
Member # 3621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girls Foot Kisser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The link doesnt work.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi footcuckold. I got your e-mail this morning and was going to post a link to the site myself today, but unfortunately it didn't work for me either. Actually it did transfer me to the page, but that page crashed and I was redirected elsewhere. Hopefully you'll be able to get it sorted out. I wish you luck with your new endeavor!

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drezdin
Major Player
Member # 3125

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drezdin   Email Drezdin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, the link doesn't work for me either. I trust you'll fix that though, your the owner of the site, right? Well I love Asian feet to, bro!

--------------------
And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.

Posts: 138 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links