Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » UK busty suzy and her girlfriends smelly feet...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UK busty suzy and her girlfriends smelly feet...
Jumbofeet
Board Regular
Member # 3240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jumbofeet   Email Jumbofeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We are currently selling smelly tights,socks,well worn footwear and sexy pictures.Would you like to experience the unique aroma of our stinky feet?

If so I dare you to go to http://bustysuzy.blogspot.com

We have mistress feet to student feet,young feet to mature feet,somthing for everyone...

A typical online advertisment below that left a customer totally forfilled...

"This is an auction for a very very very very stinky pair of open toe shoes.

Worn for work everyday in a hot office!

Worn by a 19 year old student, needing funds for uni! They have a unique aroma, very nice for people with “special taste”

The toe area is especially smelly!

Email me any questions. This is a private auction and shoes will be packaged discreetly.

Bonus: If they sell well I’ll throw in a pair of freshly worn socks!"

Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice site! but i don't see where the bidding is...
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jumbofeet
Board Regular
Member # 3240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jumbofeet   Email Jumbofeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hiya shyguyuk

their is no bidding, that was an example of a pair of smelly footwear that sold on UK ebay auctions.People currently drop us an email and sort out well worn footwear,smelly tights,sexy pictures etc...

thanks for looking, i cantwait for me and my girlfriends to start making foot fetish dvd movies to forfill individual foot fantasys.

Busty Suzy

Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chris20
Loyal Member
Member # 6202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chris20   Author's Homepage   Email chris20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi there do you have any really smells shoes or platform sandals.
Thanks Chris

--------------------
Cheers [Smile]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jumbofeet
Board Regular
Member # 3240

Hiya Chris20

I think we do currently have a few types of footwear which possess unique odours, i'll put them through the smell test;-)

Drop us a email at bargainsales@lycos.co.uk going away for a short vacation, when i return i'll put togther a foot fetish goodie bag just for you...

Busty Suzy:-)

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links