Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » One of the best sites i've ever seen

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: One of the best sites i've ever seen
notoriousfoot
Board Regular
Member # 6397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for notoriousfoot   Email notoriousfoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
While surfing the web i came across this Ultimate FootSite. It's defenatly one of the best foot fetish sites i've ever seen. U name it they got it. Be sure to check it out!

http://www.joinme.net/footsex

Posts: 9 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paulsmith
Board Regular
Member # 7350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paulsmith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
U are right this is one of the best sites i have ever seen.
thanks for the link

Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kilgore85
Loyal Member
Member # 7247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kilgore85   Email kilgore85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I;m pretty sure these are all pictures stolen from other sites.
Posts: 63 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kilgore85
Loyal Member
Member # 7247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kilgore85   Email kilgore85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bet there's a big empty server behind that front door. All the picture are cropped and the resolution is awful. Paul, is ther something you would like to say to this forum? Anybody for a game of pin the original site to the picture?
Posts: 63 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good catch, Kilgore.

You are right on both fronts, I think. Without digging too deeply, there are a few obvious FMC photos and I did notice right off, a few photos from an excellent french site.

In the "fine print" on one of the pages, they pretty much admit to what you are saying - or at least insinuate it. Here is the quote, vebatim:

"If I have placed pictures on this site that offend, or belong to someone who does not want them shown, or you have the copyright. Then you can drop me an e-mail and I will remove them ASAP."

All that said, I guess I'd have to wonder how this could be thought of as the "best site ever seen". I say this because the photos and content are inconsistent, random and of a wildly varying degree of quality.

When you look some of the outstanding sites out there - such as FMC, Foot Vixens, Feet Heat, Coed Feet, Cute Girls Feet, Soles of Silk or any one of the many sites featured here at Wu's feetlinks ..... I'd find it difficult to rate this as anywhere near "the best I've ever seen".

This is not to detract from those who may think or believe this - but it's unfathomable to me personally, and particularly after visiting any of the sites I've mentioned above.

I'm a relative newcomer to these forums myself, with less than 35 posts (and most of those photographs), so I have little room to talk. But I do agree with you Kilgore and I think you've got some good points.

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links