Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » New Foot Rating Site

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Foot Rating Site
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi All

Due to the fact that MSN has shut down most of the best foot fetish groups, I have decided to create a website where users can post their feet / partners feet to be rated [Smile]

The site is completely free and with a little help from our friends we have finally completed what has proved to be a big task!

I would like to thank DJ from barefootcamgirls.com for contributing photo's and time to help us and also I would like to thank the lovely Callista from BFCG and callistamodel.com for providing the excellent front page on our site.

If you would like to have a look at the site, just pop along to www.rateourfeet.com and post away [Smile]

The site is brand new and you will be among the first access the new site, if you find any bugs or have any comments please let me know by clicking the 'Contact Us' link on the site.

Finally can I thank Wu for a great site, everybody on here has been so friendly and without them, the site would have been so much harder!

See you there!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks good.

I LOVE your foot-fetish merchandise, it really made me smile. Great idea!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice site. I registered! Not sure i will have the courage to send a feet pic, i may get a shitty rating...lol [Thud] [Eek!]
KISS! [Kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see you posted your pics Elz, fine pics they are too [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Hi Hal

Glad you like the site, im glad the merchandise had the desired effect [Smile]

Phil

--------------------
 -

Tysus
Board Regular
Member # 2890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tysus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great idea. I've actually nearly completed our foot-fetish magazine site - I'd be happy to link to you. Message me with for details if you're interested.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Hiya Tysus

IM me you url, I would love to have a look [Wink]

Phil

--------------------
 -

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool site, rateourfeet! I enjoyed browsing through it and I also love the foot/heart logo you're using for it. I had suggested an image just like that (two feet with a heart filling the space in the center) quite a while back here on the forum when we were all discussing what type of logo or emblem the foot fetishists should collectively adopt to be able to identify one another in public situations. Nothing ever came of that discussion, but I'm glad to see the foot/heart idea being used somewhere! Good stuff.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

P.S. - Hey Tysus, I've been digging that avatar of yours. So simple yet effective. I wish all cartoon gals looked like her. hehe

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Thanks Jack, Im really pleased to have such positive feedback [Smile]

Phil

--------------------
 -

Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi phil,

i put up about 20 pics on your site [Smile] . hope i can earn a link , lol.

hope i dont get too bad of a rating,

kisses

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Hi Gigi

Great post [Wink]

Phil

--------------------
 -

Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Hi

Wow! 63 members and counting [Smile] thanks to everyone who has joined and posted.

I have put a link to Wu's on our forum because everyone here has been so supportive, even before the site went live [Smile]

Thanks

Phil

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links