Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » New site design is live!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New site design is live!
Pink
Foot Model
Member # 1577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone! The new layout for the site is in place and I hoped to get some feedback from you all. There are still some minor things left, but the design is up, as well as the free gallery and clip. What do you think?

www.pinks-sexy-feet.com

-Pinky

--------------------
"YOU LIKE IT DON'T YOU DIRTY BOY"

www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.PinksHandjobs.com
www.PinksKinks.com
www.TickledPinky.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.How-To-Clips.com

Posts: 283 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Pink

Love the new design, your feet would look good anywhere though . . . [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink
Foot Model
Member # 1577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks rateourfeet! Your site looks great as well!

--------------------

www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.PinksHandjobs.com
www.PinksKinks.com
www.TickledPinky.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.How-To-Clips.com

Posts: 283 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good stuff, Pink! I'm digging the new layout and samples, but that was already a given right off the bat. hehe

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lookin' cool! I'm kinda' partial to the banners too. [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink
Foot Model
Member # 1577

Thank you!

Lou, The site was started before Neo thought to send what you made for us. The next 2 sites will use all of your work! I was pissed that we didnt get to use it for the foot site. I know you dont want to see Neo`s unit, LOL, but the handjob site will have your template. [Wink]

-Pinky

--------------------

www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.PinksHandjobs.com
www.PinksKinks.com
www.TickledPinky.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.How-To-Clips.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I know you dont want to see Neo`s unit, LOL, but the handjob site will have your template.
[Laugh] Yeah, Neo's a good man and a cool Bro, but I can easily live without seeing his dew-lolly. [Laugh]

Looking forward to seeing the site coming together though! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links