Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Red Toenails

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Red Toenails
tucsontoes
Foot Model
Member # 7654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tucsontoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI!

i added a new footjob clip to my store and i thik its my fave<3

i dont think im allowed to link to pics

red toenails  -

what a weekend so far im already wore out hehe...i think what my feet need now is a massage...  -

--------------------
my sexy footjobs
ooooO Ooooo  -

Posts: 85 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
red is my favorite color on toes [Smile]

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mine too. Actually my wife has painted her toes red yesterday and since then there have been countless "eating" and "drinking" sessions with her toes! [Smile]
Oh did I mention that they were so sexy and so "evil" that I broke my personal record of 5 fjs in a raw? hehehe [Smile]
There are several days in a month actually that I get so "up" that I tend to break my personal record quite often [Smile]

RED (even though I hate it as a colour cos it's the colour of our opponent in football team) is very SEXY in toes! [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I Used to be into black nail polish ! But it got to be red ! All the way [Wink]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Red is certainly one of my all-time favorites as well and ranks very highly on my list of color preferences. Sexy, classic, and timeless. The color of seduction!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tucsontoes
Foot Model
Member # 7654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tucsontoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well i already changed it lol! Silver polish with a temporary rose tatoo...the new clip is up on my store:)

--------------------
my sexy footjobs
ooooO Ooooo  -

Posts: 85 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ncfootlover
Loyal Member
Member # 7809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ncfootlover   Author's Homepage   Email ncfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The silver polish with the temp rose tattoo looks great! My girlfriend is thinking about getting a tattoo on one of her feet.

--------------------
My girlfriend and I have a foot fetish web site, cum visit us at www.youngfetishvixen.com!

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links