Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » a warning about extremefeet.com (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: a warning about extremefeet.com
finstriker
Board Regular
Member # 3973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for finstriker   Email finstriker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I joined www.extremefeet.com. Firs I choosed 3 days trial membership and when I filled required fields, I clicked submit order-button. Nothing happened and I did this 3 times. After that I tried 30 days membership if this will work. When I filled the required field the same happened again and nothing happened when I clicked submit order-button.

I thought that's ok I cant join the site right now maybe I should try some other day again. Later when I went to my netbank I found out that my bank account was charged 3 trialmemberships and one 30 days membership. My bank account was charged altogether 49,84 euros which is 60.46 in U.S dollars. Even I didn't get my usercode and passcode.

I sent e-mail to info@extremefeet.com and told them about the situation. I even send them a Print Screen capture of my needlesly charged bank account.

I also asked If I can get my usercode and passcode that I can enter the site. They only replied me " You order never went through". I have sent them many e-mails and they reply nothing. At least I think they own me my usercode and password because I have payed 60.46 dollars for them. I though the Print Screen capture would proof the mistake but it was too much to asked.

I warn you people about joining this site. They could only take you money and won't give you your usercode and passcode even You have payed of them.

What do you people think of the situation and what should I do next?

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds weird that your card was charged .... and they didnt get anything. I assume that the electronic application form is sent to another destination, for example to the site that they are hosted, for example, pay pal, CC Bill .. etc etc.. that's why they dont have anything.

Try to find which PAY authorisation site they have and contact them by sending the print out of your charge.

I wouldnt think this is a fraud because the site seems to me to be valid and good.

Try and send an email to the site they make they paying forms.. and keep us updated.

Good luck!

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Contact this site:
http://www.hanmanagement.com/index3.htm

This is the site which does the payments for http://www.extremefeet.com

Good luck!

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joss
Board Regular
Member # 1735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Same thing happened to me with another website once, when I made a reservation in a hotel. They charged me twice and I didn't get anything. After contacting the people at the site to no avail, I went to the bank, and they traced the transaction. In the end I spoke with the people from the website and everything went right. It was all a misunderstanding.

Good luck and keep us on the loop.

--------------------
Peace, Love and Unity

Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Joss -

Just out of curiosity .. are you using the Firefox web browser from Mozilla?

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doesn't the fella that runs the website post here from time to time? Maybe you can catch him when he's online at Wu's and contact him directly... Good luck.

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is extremefeet the same as extreme footjobs? if it is i had a very similar experience and once "in" There were not footjobs of feet at all only links to a bunch of crap i couldn't navigate well. I tried several times and never had any luck.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just dispute the charges with your bank.

Your bank will give you a provisional credit while it researches your dispute.

At least your claim is valid.

I used to work in the fraud dept. for my bank, and people would sign up for xxx sites, then lie and say someone had their card information.

Depending on the amount, the bank would just give the money back, and call it a day.

Your transaction is small. I doubt the bank will research it. It should give your money back, and then you can close that card and get a new one.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm surprised to hear about this, it really must be a technical problem and I'm sure they will help you. Extremefeet has been around for ages, is an internet foot pioneer and is run by good people.

Do you have a way of knowing whether or not they actually received your emails? And again - are you using the Firefox browser or some other?

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with Ben and Jedi. The website is legit, however if you did not receive your membership then chargeback your credit card. It is very simple and you will get your money back.

I don't know anything about the extremefootjob site mentioned, but extremefeet is run by decent people and I am sure this was a technical error and not intentional on their part.

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2tonsoflove
BANNED
Member # 7694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2tonsoflove   Email 2tonsoflove       Edit/Delete Post 
I HAVE HEARD TONS OF COMPLAINTS
ABOUT EXTREMEFEET.COM AND
EXTREMEFOOTJOBS.COM

ONE BOARD IS FULL OF COMPLAINTS
ABOUT CC PROBLEMS AND BEING
SCREWED.

BEST TO AVOID EXTREMEFEET.COM

THEIR CHICKS ARE NOT ALL THAT HOT
ANYWAY

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think this is awful honestly.this is an issue i myself have had to deal with in my clipstore.apparently the purchase page is so big or hard to load that if you refesh the page thinking that will help,it chrges you again.

one of my customers did this,i noticed it and asked clipsforsale why he bought them twice....they said "it clearly says dont refresh the page so theres nothing we can do about it" i thought this was really unfair to my fans,so i sent the man two footjob clips i made which arent on my page.i have a hard time understanding why the checkout would be so hard to load that some might need to refresh or reload the page,youd think this problem would have been solved by now.im pretty sure extremefeetclips are a clipsforsale store as well.if you talk to them and they dont want to send you anything in return for your lost funds,i wouldnt recomend using them.i have an email for everyone who has seen my clips,so its easy for me to send some free clips to them and apologize for the inconvenience.its really all about how you treat your customers.

_edit-after going to thier site,i wonder....whats the deal with all thier silly little "tease" clips.LAME LOL.dont you guys wanna see footjobs? [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joss
Board Regular
Member # 1735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Hello Joss -

Just out of curiosity .. are you using the Firefox web browser from Mozilla?

I don't know if this question is addressed to the thread started or to me, but just in case, I'll answer it;

no, I'm using Internet Explorer, as usual; I'm too lazy to install another one [Smile] .

--------------------
Peace, Love and Unity

Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Joss -

It was addressed to either or both. The reason I asked is that I've had a very similar situation happen (twice) and both times when I was using the Firefox browser. I've also been to a few shopping sites where I tried to purchase something but couldn't get to the shopping cart to check out, things like that. Open up IE and they worked. Thanks for getting back. I wonder if the thread starter was also using IE.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

My Sweet Feet 4u2c
Member # 1308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Sweet Feet 4u2c   Author's Homepage   Email My Sweet Feet 4u2c   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey ,

This is the first im hearing about this site extremefeet..sorry to hear about ur cc problems..If I could recommend a biller I would suggest using any site that has BHE billing or Big Horn Enterprise..That is the biller I use for my site and I havent had 1 complaint for 3yrs so far.. My site address is www.mysexyfeet4u.com

--------------------
skype Id: mysweetfeet4u2c

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links