Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Barefoot Cam Girls - If There Is Any Doubt Out There ... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Barefoot Cam Girls - If There Is Any Doubt Out There ...
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Everybody knows about this great site so I'm not breaking any new ground here by talking about it; but just in case there is any doubt in anybody's mind as to the outstanding qualities and characteristics of this site, I'd like to lay them to rest - permanently.

I'll preface this by saying I'm not exactly the average customer of internet foot sites; having seen (and paid for) every major site (and tons of minor ones) at one time or another, over the past ten years ... I'm also a man who is on a steady diet of female feet, every day of my life (literally) - day in and day out.

This is not intended as a full review of the site (though you may read it that way if you like), it is just to call attention to what I believe is one of the very best foot sites anywhere. For those of you who have not spent your first month as a member of this site yet, here are a few highlights you may expect to find:

1. Girls. This is the most important ingredient of course and Barefootcamgirls has a LONG list of sweet, cute and beautiful barefoot models. They have "Internet Stars", "Girls next door" and Guests from other foot sites; but what I love the most is that they have grown their own "Stars" and theirs are equal-to or GREATER than any others out there. Girls such as Callista, for example.

2. Galleries. TONS of these and they are rich with quality photographs. Unlike many of the most popular foot sites, you find little "filler" material in these galleries, it is all QUALITY. I love the wide variance in settings and situations in these galleries as well.

3. Video clips. How much would you pay for a quality video clip of a beautiful girl sucking her own toes? Three dollars, maybe five dollars? On this site the clips are free and they are abundant. This is all covered in your monthly membership fee and by the time you've downloaded and watched your first three or four clips, your monthly membership is paid for!

3b. Site design. Clean, sharp, punchy, smooth and easy to navigate. The layout, even the choice of colors is outstanding.

5. Participation. This is an interactive site. Unlike some of the great ones out there, you are able to communicate directly with models, even site administrators through their forums and they take this seriously. I don't think there is anything more rewarding than to log on, make contributions / suggestions directly to the model you adore - and to have your thoughts and ideas addressed so directly by that model (and by the site administrators).

5. Happy Girls. There is a pervasive mood or feel to this site and it's one of "community", almost family-like, At the end of the day, there is nothing more important in this world than a happy girl; and if she just happens to have beautiful feet, that's a huge bonus. With Barefootcamgirls you get both and all of it.

I'm going to sit here and implore everybody who hasn't yet plunked down the nineteen dollars to give this site a try. Let there be no doubt, it is worth every dime, every single penny. Just set aside a lot of time for downloading because you will encounter an avalanche of rich, quality foot material!

Lastly - I am not a paid representative of this site, nor in any way affiliated with it's members, owners, models, administrators or staff. Nor do I have any business interests, financial or otherwise in Barefootcamgirls. As a fellow site administrator (Girlswithfeet) I have found many reasons to admire this operation - as a simple "foot lover", I've found even more.

[ August 11, 2005, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cheers Ben, thanks for the nice words [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW, thank you very much Ben! I just came across this!

I certainly appreciate you taking the time to write this, as well as taking such an in-depth look into the site and the way we operate it!

I know I speak for our entire Admin Staff and all of our Models when I sincerely say, thank you very much!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben,

What can I say other than "THANK YOU!!!" [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

When I came back to Wu's last year and noticed all of the great changes that he made to the site (I hadn't been here since '98) and came across the BFCG forum I have to say that I was impressed with what DJ and Stacey had created!

It took me about two weeks in the forum to realize that I HAD to get a membership and see all the cuties that made up the site!!! I had a monthly recurring membership up until early July when I became part of this great site!!!

In between I tried my hand at doing up my own website and I have to say that a lot of the ideas and inspirations that went into it were a direct result of what BFCG had created - a user-friendly site where the models weren't out of reach, they were there, in the forums, even in the "chat nights" that they had!!! I still remember that I had the opportunity to chat with Tiffany, one of my favorite BFCG's and came away like I had just talked to a famous movie actress!!!

Like I've said before, it is like growing up cheering for your favorite sports team and then getting drafted to play on that team!

I can only add that things are going to get bigger and better at BFCG as well as BareAssCamGirls....so in essence, you haven't seen nothing yet!

As always, you do have an eye for pretty young ladies yourself and I am blown away by your words!

[Cheers]

Tony

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damned good review! Well said, everything was right on the money with that review! Barefoot Cam Girls is such a great site, and the iteraction/atmosphere is a big part of that!

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theman   Email theman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well first off thank you very much for taking the time to write not just a review but a very in depth review or our site...

thank you very much Ben

--------------------
A Shiny Golden God

Posts: 1952 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Callista
Featured Foot Model
Member # 2335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Callista   Author's Homepage   Email Callista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome!! Thanks!!!! [Kiss]

--------------------
 -

-

Check out my Site Updates

Posts: 800 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello DJ -

You are obviously doing great things there, and with an integrity that pretty much belies "the business" itself. Good people doing good things - and with beautiful girls, nonetheless!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Outback69 -

I did not realize you were so (relatively) new to BFCG.

After having registered for these forums a long time ago, it was not until recently that I myself began (finally) having time to participate actively.

Hence, when I first started visiting and posting regularly in Wu's foot forums, you were already in place and I had seen you as old-timer there. I guess part of that perception came from the fact that you were a moderator as well.

A key element in the success of any endeavor is in choosing the right team members and assembling all the key parts and people in a way that will best produce (and portray) the product to the public. As one of those key elements, you must feel privaleged to be a part of it all.

[ August 13, 2005, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Bruce -

Thank you for your kind words; evidently we concur on the quality and offerings of BFCG.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Hello Outback69 -

I did not realize you were so (relatively) new to BFCG.

After having registered for these forums a long time ago, it was not until recently that I myself began (finally) having time to participate actively.

Hence, when I first started visiting and posting regularly in Wu's foot forums, you were already in place and I had seen you as old-timer there. I guess part of that perception came from the fact that you were a moderator as well.

A key element in the success of any endeavor is in choosing the right team members and assembling all the key parts and people in a way that will best produce (and portray) the product to the public. As one of those key elements, you must feel privaleged to be a part of it all.

Long time admirer, long time fan my friend!

Just like I am developing a certain liking for your site and all of the stunningly beautiful women that you have for the foot nights!

You are right in a lot of what you said...DJ has assembled a great team at BFCG:

TheMan has probably been around as long as foot fetish itself and I like reading his posts just for their wit and humor....

You is probably a bigger fan than all of us put together!

I don't think we could be as popular as we are with the two of them carrying the flag!

Calli is another story altogether. The more I hear about what she does for the site as well as maintaining her own it makes me wonder how she goes without sleep and still looks HOT!

DJ and Stacey are a couple of the BEST people that you will ever meet! They were there for me when I had to take an unfortunate hiatus from Wu's and BFCG... Truer friends you will never meet!

Then there is Wu, the man who makes it all happen! He was looking for some moderators to help out a couple of months back and this may sound corny, but I figured why not give something back to a place that allows you to kick back, relax and enjoy feet from all over the world with so many friendly people!

I can probably count on one hand the amount of threads/topics that have had to been dealt with by removing the topic since I started...

All around, this IS the place to be!

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Callista -

You are quite welcome and by the way, that avatar is very very nice.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Hello Callista -

You are quite welcome and by the way, that avatar is very very nice.

Yes Ben, she can get quite creative with her avatar's! I always look forward to see what she will do next!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello DJ -

She sure can. I love the one up there now for the mirror effect and also the fact that is has both Legs AND Feet; and of course I love the fact that it is actually her.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben,

One thing I have to give you is that you're always honest in what you say, that is evident in good things such as this review you gave BFCG and in the event you went through the other day. I admire this in you.

One thing I'd like to add is that having just opened Soles of Silk at the start of 2005, Barefoot Cam Girls was on my list of sites that I figured I'd never come close to success wise. It's grown to be such a huge entity with all the popular girls and down to earth people, like you said. They're always willing to chat and send contributions to other sites, which reminds me, DJ, I haven't had anything from you in a bit and you know Maria is my favorite! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links