Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Teen Feet Dreams - New Models (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Teen Feet Dreams - New Models
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey

http://www.teenfeetdreams.com will be launched within the next month, any comments or ideas would be appreciated [Wink]

The first of our models is Helen, she is 18 and shoe size 36 EU

-

It was a pleasure to work with Helen, she is very sweet and soooo sexy [Wink]

Phil

[ August 27, 2005, 03:55 AM: Message edited by: Phil Feet ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi

We have another new model, Her name is Jana, she is 19 and her shoe size is 36 EU

-

The site will go live as soon as we sign a few more models, I want to give members LOTS of pics and video's [Wink]

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Howdy Phil. What else can I say other than "Wow!"? Helen & Jana are both lookin' terrific and will make fabulous additions to the teenfeetdreams ensemble. I could only imagine what kind of picture sets could be churned out if those two ever got together as a duo. The mind races...

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Hey Jack

Thanks for your comments [Smile] Regarding a duo I think it's a great idea! Maybe when we have a few more models we could shoot a sock party theme with each girl taking the others socks off and sucking their toes etc . . .

I am open to any suggestions [Wink]

Phil

--------------------
 -

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is GREAT material, fantastic. I respect this operation greatly and the quality (and looks) of it's models is Outstanding!

[ September 01, 2005, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Thanks for your kind words Ben [Smile]

I will be posting more shortly, I have signed another model (her name is Margo) I will post the preview pic here shortly [Wink]

Phil

--------------------
 -

Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Hey

Our next Model is called Margo she is 18 and her shoe size is 38 EU

We had some fun with some oil and with that black nail polish WOW [Big Grin]

Hope you like . . . . Phil

-

--------------------
 -

DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post 
Look's great Phil!!!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Thanks DJ as does BACG looking forward to the grand opening [Wink]

--------------------
 -

filibat1981
Board Regular
Member # 9113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for filibat1981   Email filibat1981   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all...I am new to the forum, but I must say your models look amazing and you can guarantee that I will become a member of your site Phil [Big Grin] ...
Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's adorable. She looks like an Olsen twin (without the twin).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Hey

I have uploaded our new front page at www.teenfeetdreams.com , I have 2 more models pics to add and I will post samples here first of course [Smile]

Things are going a little slower due to work commitments but I will launch the site as soon as I have enough material (I want to give as much value for money as possible) [Smile]

Let me know what you think [Wink]

Phil

--------------------
 -

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

That is a fantastic cover page! I love the graphics and those girls are perfect representatives, the best girls you could have to be on the "front lines". I can't wait to see the site, once launched.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jana!!!

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Phil -

Let us know when you launch this site, I'll be interested in seeing this and I'm sure many others will be as well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links