Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » BOUND AND FORCED TO SNIFF SWEATY STINKY FEET

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BOUND AND FORCED TO SNIFF SWEATY STINKY FEET
luckystar
Board Regular
Member # 9082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luckystar   Email luckystar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For the best in TRUE forced f/m footsmelling video clips visit my store
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/2288

Bound and Forced to Sniff and Lick sweaty stinky feet part1 Ms Slyyy
Hard working, LEGGY business woman Slyyy has just purchased a slave from one of her new lady friends. Slyyy has been needing a slave to massage and worship her hot, sweaty, smelly feet after her long workdays. The slave has been delivered to her condo. He is bound, blindfolded, and mouth taped shut with duct tape so that he can only breathe through his nose. She first rubs her cheesy, well worn nylons all over his face. The slave is repulsed by her foul smelling nylons and trys his best to resist the greasy advances of her toes, but it is just no use. He is bound quite tight and must inhale and endure her feminine odor. He moans and complains through his taped mouth. She asks him if he likes the smell of her feet and he shakes his head and mumbles uh uh. She says "Uh Huh, you are going to learn to like it". Slave shakes his head and mumbles more "uh uh". "Yes you are" she says loudly. Slyyy's moans show you that she is really enjoying herself forcing him to suffer under her hot sweaty nylons. "I like to see you suffer, Smell those,and get a nice Whiff" she says as her chessy toes, smelly soles and every inch of her sexy sweaty feet continue their endless assault on his face and nose. His face and especially his nose are getting caked with the foul smelling stench of her toes. "You enjoying that? You want More?" she asks him as he mumbles in disgust. She then pauses for a moment to remove her nylons from her hot, sexy, creamywhite legs. She is truly a beautiful female specimen. She plants both of her stinky bare feet on his face and loudly repeats to him "Smell it, Smell it" "Nice pungent odor huh" she says. "Just inhale" She now drags each of her bare feet thoroughly over every part of his face and especially under his nose. The tape is coming loose and slave says "nasty ass feet" This pisses Ms Slyyy off and says "Smell em, Smell em till they are not nasty anymore" "Smell between my toes" she tells him. Slave can do nothing but breathe deeply to try and satisfy her. Just when he thinks it can't get anywhere worse, she removes the tape from his mouth and says "now lick my toes" He sticks out his tongue submitting to her, and Slyyy drags her sweaty soles and toes across it. Slave says "It tastes nasty" "It tastes nasty? she says, "Why don't you try them in your mouth..Open wide" se says loudly. She then stands over him and shoves all of her toes into his mouth and forces him to deepthroat her stinky toes. Her foot goes in deep into his mouth and her toes are no longer visible. She is almost gagging him with her feet she shoves them so far in. "Suck my feet, Suck the stink off of them" She shoves her other foot in then sits back down and tells him to lick her feet like a lollipop. "So you think feet are still stinky and disgusting" she asks him. Slave says "I dont know, yeah whatever you did with those hose. did you run out of hose? you could'nt wash them? Slyyy says " I like wearing them for weeks at a time for boys like you" Slave says "Ohhhhh, that must be why they are so bad". Slyyy then calls up her friend to come over and help break footboy of his disgust for smelly feet. 10 minutes of pure stinky, sweaty,cheesy footsmelling and footsucking. To be continued......

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links