Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Size 12- Eve Adams

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Size 12- Eve Adams
Eve_Adams
Board Regular
Member # 8652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eve_Adams   Author's Homepage   Email Eve_Adams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Guys!

I just wanted to give you all an update because I have been getting alot of mail regaurding the eagerly awaited launch of my website
www.LongFootGoddess.com

I'm so sorry but the person building my site has been delayed and so it will be another 2 weeks at least. I'm really dissappionted it's taking so long but sometimes that's just the way it goes.

On the upside I have been making heaps of new clips and I've really been getting into it! especially the stocking clips that I just did...
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1961

I have also been fulfilling alot of foot fantasies like a pedal pumping clips where I drive really fast..and I have some crushing and comparision clips on the way.

OK well that's a bit of good news with the bad [Smile] heheheh
Hope you are all having fun and thanks for your sweet emails
hope this answers some of your questions. I will let you know when the site is fianlly ip and running...

BTW

Yes I have worked for FM concepts and YES most of my shoes are size 12, but it depends on the fit...sometimes I can fit into 11's or a large 10 1/2 - but that is very rare.

--------------------
" I understand the feelings you have for feet...I know the power of my long and lovely size 12's....Let me make your Dreams come True"

http://longfootgoddess.com
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the black fishnets clip is amazing
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelick
Board Regular
Member # 5360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelick   Email solelick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i cant wait for your site is up i adore big feet
Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Eve,

I think you should "fire" your Web Sight builder! hehehehe

I love it when you are feeling "wickedly naughty" and decide to make video of you and your fab feet!

If these guys only knew just how good you are, you would have to beat 'em all off with a stick!

Hey wait a minute...did I just say "beat 'em off with a stick"? hehehe

They would probably much rather you "beat 'em off with your lovely size 12 feet"!

I hope you are having fun...

Your #1 fan

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links