Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Newbie here but not a newbie to FOOT FETISHES! "wink"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Newbie here but not a newbie to FOOT FETISHES! "wink"
Jade
Board Regular
Member # 10030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Jade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My Webpage

Here I am.. there is a free video there of me and many pictures... I will post a few pictures here for you to view - still new here and have to gather up my favorite pictures for this great site!

I hope you like what you see... Thank you again for your time! oxoxoxoxox Jade [Smile]

Posts: 12 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clyde121
Major Player
Member # 9080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clyde121   Email clyde121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice video. didnt show much in the way of feet but very nice none the less
Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jade
Board Regular
Member # 10030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Jade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI Clyde! Thank you for the kind words... Sorry about not showing much feet in that video (I did show a few clips of legs and "foot rubbing" I thought?)... I made it to show all of me...before I knew about this site... I look forward to getting more out here for this site (Thanks to DJ!) [Smile] J
Posts: 12 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesLUVSU
Board Regular
Member # 10033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesLUVSU   Email JamesLUVSU   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty good video, the part where you showed off your legs and feet were nice. look forward to see what you have coming up next.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jade
Board Regular
Member # 10030

TY for the kind words... I plan to do a lot more at this site once I get used to it! Jade [Smile]

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links