Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » kinky feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: kinky feet
alberto
Loyal Member
Member # 4454

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alberto   Author's Homepage   Email alberto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have just found a website called www.kinkyfeet.co.uk now this lady on here has absolutely gorgeous feet in my eyes. i found her sexy feet on the foot fetish items on ebay she sells sexy shoes. i emailed her asking if she would wear some socks for me for a few days so i could smell the scent of her feet and she said yes, i payed her £10 for them and i cant wait to recieve them, she's also sent me a pic of her wearing them ill try and post it. i asked her if i could mention her on here and she said definately, so if any of you think she has gorgeous feet get in touch with her and im sure she will love to wear some socks etc and sell them to you. im in the process of trying to get her to have some free pics on her site cos the only ones she has are only for sale.

[ October 10, 2005, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I edited the URL --- should work now.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alberto
Loyal Member
Member # 4454

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alberto   Author's Homepage   Email alberto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks mate, anybod who likes her feet should get in touch with her cos she'll sell smelly socks etc, she mailed me a pic of her wearing them, i told her to put an anklet on for the pic and she did
Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links