Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » You have to check this site out!!!!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You have to check this site out!!!!!!!!!!
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone, I checked this site out and this past Saturday they did a live show online. Damn this show was hot. There were 2 chicks with some of the hottest feet and toes I seen on cam in a long time, and took request of how to pose there feet. They had me hot and going I tell you. They even got hot themselves, and it started to get a little wild. A must see folks if you like sexy feet and hot toes. Here is the link:
web page

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That really is a great site full of great pictures and clips!
Thanks a lot for sharing the link!
It will definately keep me busy tonight!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the pics, damn some of those feet are hot [Drool]

Thanks for the link [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links