Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Miranda or Nicole?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Miranda or Nicole?
eiboodckim
Board Regular
Member # 4085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eiboodckim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One of our favorite Coed Feet models, Miranda:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/Miranda/

... now seems to be a cheerleader for Phil-Flash as well:
http://www.nnteenmodels.net/tgp/phil-flash.com/cheer/cheer_nicole/nngalleries.php

Hmmm...

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah she told me all about how it was working with him [Confused]
But how could you work with her (or any model as a matter of fact) and not have her take her shoes off?!?!

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
But how could you work with her (or any model as a matter of fact) and not have her take her shoes off?!?!

Yeah, I definitely think Phil missed the boat on that one. The last pic in that cheerleader set of his would've made the perfect segue shot for more pics to directly follow it featuring Miranda/Nicole seductively taking those sneakers off in much the same way that Kim of Kim's Castle used to do in her sets. Ah well, can't win 'em all I guess.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clyde121
Major Player
Member # 9080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clyde121   Email clyde121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ya he missed the boat. somebody take the camera away from that guy. haha
Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by clyde121:
somebody take the camera away from that guy.

The camera? I'd like to take the girls away from him! hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely stuff, and have to agree about the cheerleader set. Barefoot would have been a gas.
 -

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ahmen. I like the second girl better, but I didn't get to see her fee Y_Y

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
ahmen. I like the second girl better, but I didn't get to see her fee Y_Y

If you did get to see the second girl's feet, I'd bet you money you could not tell the difference between their feet [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I nnotice alot of small details [Wink]

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
I nnotice alot of small details [Wink]

well, there wouldn't be any differences since it's the same girl in each set [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links