Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Barefoot Cam Girls is Open for Business-->

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barefoot Cam Girls is Open for Business-->
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello All,

It has been a while since I have posted, but we have now changed server's and billing company's and:

Barefoot Cam Girls

Is open for business again!

BFCG now has over 150 models, 19,000 photos, and over 110 videos!

I hope to see everyone again soon! We will be posting a lot of previews here at Wu's just like the good ole' days!

[ December 05, 2005, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: DJ ]

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post 
I wanted to mention that BFCG is now accepting affiliates!

We convert very well, so if you want to make some good money you may want to signup for the program.

http://barefootcamgirls.com/webmasters.htm

We have a lot of hosted galleries, POTD's, and offer 50% on all sales and rebills!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

I want to thank everyone who has joined our partner program so far!

I will never get into numbers here, but I hope you are doing very well!!!

--------------------
DJ

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links