Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Eve Adams size 12 site goes LIVE!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eve Adams size 12 site goes LIVE!!!
Eve_Adams
Board Regular
Member # 8652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eve_Adams   Author's Homepage   Email Eve_Adams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello my Fantastic Foot Friends!!!

Yes the day has come - my site is up! A home for my size 12 long and lovelies to rest....

Sorry for the delay but at least it's up now and it's a good
start...we can build it together from here. My main priority is to
get more content up fast so your ideas are always welcome! Maybe you
even want to book a shoot with me??

One day it will become a membership site but for now it's a
place where you can visit me and see what new in my world...
Well here it is

http://www.longfootgoddess.com/

you feedback is always appreciated - I'm always learning....

lots of love as always
OXOXOXOX

EVE

--------------------
" I understand the feelings you have for feet...I know the power of my long and lovely size 12's....Let me make your Dreams come True"

http://longfootgoddess.com
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You truly have the sexiest feet in the world, Eve. Thank you for your wonderful site! Although I would love to see some worship and footjob clips.

Luv Michael.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
voetmaseurke
Loyal Member
Member # 10432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voetmaseurke   Email voetmaseurke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
verry sexy feet loved it
Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, you are fantastic!
I love big, soft and tasty feet on woman!
Your site is written with such a passion, Im glad you found the way to WUs!
Maybe you have soon more pics of your delicious feet to look at!
I cant wait to see them!
If I would be located in LA I would love joining a foot party with you!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very very very sexy feet, wow

Thanks

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the site! You are the true embodiment of the foot goddess. Long slender perfectly shaped soles and a beautiful woman to accompany them. Great attitude too.

Great to see a model who is really into the reasons that we admire her feet. Hope you get to one day set up a member site so all us aching fans can subscribe [Smile]

Best of luck with the progress...

[ December 15, 2005, 04:54 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Big feet rock, I would love to be smothered in a sea of giantess's rubbing their feet all over my face body and . . . .

Oops, sorry bit carried away there [Wink]

Great Site!

P

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links