Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » BFCG and Girls Cute Feet Merge!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BFCG and Girls Cute Feet Merge!!!
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 2 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post 
I am very happy to announce that BFCG has acquired ALL of the content from the now closed Girls Cute Feet!

If you were a fan of GCF (as I was), be on the lookout for a LOT of previews coming later today and all next week from your favorite GCF models as we start adding them to the site!

We have a lot of new pics and vids to add and I will make sure to post plenty of previews for everyone to enjoy!

D

[ December 11, 2005, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: DJ ]

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh, that`s good news. I was already wondering what happened to GCF. They have some amazing girls and feet.

[Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome news indeed! I'm very glad to hear it and look forward to welcoming the GCF gals into the BFCG fold.

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Hal and CJ!

We are very excited to be able to keep such fantastic content online!

I hated to see GCF close and we have been working on this for a while to keep these beautiful girls online for all to enjoy!

You can look forward to some of the GCF (Now BFCG) girls posting with us also!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post 
I wanted to let everyone know that we are now updating almost daily.

We are mixing your favorite BFCG girls and your favorite GCF girls!

There is plenty of Steph, Sunshine, Maxine, Nikki, Amy, and College Campus Feet! Plus our Miss Daemoness, Callista and all the other BFCG girls!

--------------------
DJ

VOLKER
BANNED
Member # 6960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VOLKER   Email VOLKER       Edit/Delete Post 
absolutley brilliant!!!!

this is fantastic news!...BFCG rules supreme.

Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

quote:
Originally posted by VOLKER:
absolutley brilliant!!!!

this is fantastic news!...BFCG rules supreme.

Thank you very much Volker! We try [Big Grin]

--------------------
DJ

Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is there any chance of any preview pics from GCF DJ?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clyde121
Major Player
Member # 9080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clyde121   Email clyde121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey i wanted to buy many of the clips from GCF but they closed. i hope u put up ALL the clips because ill be buying
Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

I will be adding all the vids and have added a lot already, but I don't sell them individually.

They are all included in the price of membership with about 125 more to download! Much better deal than buying them individually!!!

--------------------
DJ

DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

quote:
Originally posted by Phil Feet:
Is there any chance of any preview pics from GCF DJ?

I have a few posted in the pics section I think. I will be happy to post more for you and anyone else interested.

--------------------
DJ

clyde121
Major Player
Member # 9080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clyde121   Email clyde121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry for the misunderstanding. i meant i wanted to join GCF but they closed before i was able. anyhow, thats cool u r putting up all the clips from that site. ill join soon
Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clyde121
Major Player
Member # 9080

hey DJ do they add tax to the 24.95$ ? dumb question i know

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links