Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Gigi's Double FootJob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gigi's Double FootJob
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi guys

i have done alot of clips lately on my clip store including another double footjob with Calialexis as well as some hot high heel worship with my masked slave.

http://www.clips4sale.com/?280

and if you are into me telling you to masturbate all over my feet, then check out my masturbation instruction videos. they are really popular and the guys seem to love them !

hope you enjoyed the christmas photos on wu's today [Smile]

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are so lovely and hot, Gigi.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah Gigi, there's nothing hotter than you telling the guys to cum on your soles.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gigi,

Your clips are getting better by the day and the picture quality is amazing. You are one sexy footjob queen.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links