Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » PAYPAL SITES?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PAYPAL SITES?
VOLKER
BANNED
Member # 6960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VOLKER   Email VOLKER       Edit/Delete Post 
are there any?
want to join some but only with paypal.

Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post 
There have been a few threads on this that CJ can probably dig up, but the answer is most likely no!

Paypal will freeze the funds of any site, even sites without any nudity, that they deem unacceptable for 6 months and then close the account.

It has happened to a lot of webmaster's and nobody (that I know) is taking the chance anymore.

Some have changed to Stormpay, but I doubt your going to find anyone still accepting Paypal!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol yea [Cool]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by VOLKER:
are there any?
want to join some but only with paypal.

A site with picture sets for sale using Paypal:
http://www.hottbarefootwomen.com/

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But nothing will happen to the purchaser, right? [Confused] That's the only thing keeping me from ordering from http://www.feet-shop.com .

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i sell all my clips on cd-r by using paypal.if youre interested send me a pm

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alcarde00
Board Regular
Member # 11845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alcarde00   Author's Homepage   Email alcarde00       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, there is a slight incorrection in your statement. Sites that are non-nudity can use paypal. In fact, mine has been open with paypal for almost a month now. Nothing happens to the person who pays, and nothing happens to my site. Paypal has seen my site and as long as all of the content is not nudity or nothing sexual, then paypal can be used. So, you can check out my site if you wish...

-john
www.love-feet.com

Posts: 26 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links