Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Underglass Footjob???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Underglass Footjob???
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, can't post the animated gif here! Go to the clipstore or click for the sample clip!

Underglass Footjob Sample Clip

New clip added to the store Wednesday!

The clip starts with a couple of minutes of her modeling her bare feet, doing toes spreads and the camera gets good closeups of her soles and toes. The scene changes to a underglass POV footjob. She uses her toes, heel, and the ball of her foot to mash around and rub up and down my crank. The clip ends with the last few minutes on the floor doing the traditional footjob except her heel is pointed to the camera and her toes are doing most of the action. An explosive cum shot at the end made her scream with surprise as it shot a few feet in the air! 640X480 format

Length 14 minutes

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurviver
Loyal Member
Member # 12601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurviver   Email solesurviver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how do u download this...i always have trouble with rapidshare
Posts: 65 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't right click it, just left click it once.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurviver
Loyal Member
Member # 12601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurviver   Email solesurviver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
left click what?
Posts: 65 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The link.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurviver
Loyal Member
Member # 12601

thats what i been doin and nothin happens
jhon loves feet
Board Regular
Member # 9846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jhon loves feet   Email jhon loves feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dam im strokn my toy at those peds!!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links