Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » ** HeavenlyFeet.net ** --- official grand opening

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ** HeavenlyFeet.net ** --- official grand opening
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The curtain has officially been pulled back to reveal one of the latest projects I was hired to participate in.

>> HeavenlyFeet.net << (.net, not .com)

I was hired to do the initial site design and layout, photography, and video clips. Now I lay the responsibility of maintenance and updates in the hands of my boss and webmaster.

What do you think?

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks amazing! I especially like the logo --- those two wings are supposed to be feet, right?
You did a great job at it, well done! You should start your own business in that department.
[Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hay Bondo,is desire's feet as soft as they look?
[Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Julia is stunning, and Delicious is a cutie with arches that remind me of Tisha's.

Bravo, my good man! Bravo!

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great site, Julia is also my fave!!

Great work, Great Models!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep Julia here too..i love her wrinkled up soles when she folds them down on the carpet that picture got me all riled up!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleluvr19
Board Regular
Member # 10487

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Soleluvr19   Email Soleluvr19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! That is great website. No wonder why I love soles. [Mmm]
Posts: 44 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
You guys seem to be on the exact same page as me in reference to Julia. She's one of my favorites too. Cute girl, beautiful feet.

Hal: Yes, the feet graphic is supposed to look like angel wings. The graphic was initially uploaded as a static image, but it was meant to be as animated gif. I think it's fixed now.

Jedi: Delicious' arches are quite incredible, by far the highest I've seen of any Heavenly Feet models.

FTPHANTOM: Desire's feet are most definitely as soft as they look. I've had my hands on them on a few occasions (as you'll soon see in some video clips).

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
REALLY liked Desiree's feet. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow.. Bondo i dfo have to admit.. a job very very well done!
Great site.. and what a bunch of beauties! I could not possible chose a favourite model... they are all amazing with some of the sexiest feet ever!
Great site! Best of luck with it!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links