Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » footseeker.com Testers Needed!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: footseeker.com Testers Needed!!
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey

I have put together a small foot TGP site www.footseeker.com but before I start advertising it I was wondering if you guy's (and gals) would take a look for me and give some honest feedback regarding design, any mistakes, suggestions etc?

Likewise, any webmasters are welcome to submit their galleries, I am giving away ad space at the top of the TGP for a few months, so if you would like your site included in the ad rotation, please send an image of 566x139 to ads@footseeker.com

I had some great fun putting it together, I hope you enjoy it!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pirate21
Board Regular
Member # 4099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pirate21   Email pirate21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks excellent!
Would love to see you do more with it...

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
For a 1st time TGP creation, this is great! I, in fact, think is blows away most every other TGP out there that I've seen (both feet and non-feet alike) in terms of design, appeal, and simplicity.

I don't have any suggested improvements except for what you may already have planned: change the submission to form based instead of email when you're ready to go live [Smile]

Hmmm... maybe also a real-time results display with a form based voting module will simplify the "Foot Fight" periodic contest as well.

Great stuff otherwise! Can't wait to see it take off [Smile]

I'll be sending you a 566x139 when I get a chance to sit down and make a nice one.

[ June 23, 2006, 07:10 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pirate21:
Looks excellent!
Would love to see you do more with it...

Hey pirate21

Thanks [Wink] I still have a long way to go but I really appreciate the great feedback!!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
For a 1st time TGP creation, this is great! I, in fact, think is blows away most every other TGP out there that I've seen (both feet and non-feet alike) in terms of design, appeal, and simplicity.

I don't have any suggested improvements except for what you may already have planned: change the submission to form based instead of email when you're ready to go live [Smile]

Hmmm... maybe also a real-time results display with a form based voting module will simplify the "Foot Fight" periodic contest as well.

Great stuff otherwise! Can't wait to see it take off [Smile]

I'll be sending you a 566x139 when I get a chance to sit down and make a nice one.

Hey Tyler D

Woah!! thanks for your post, I really appreciate such a great post from a webmaster of your standing, I have a PHP app in the works to replace the email submissions, also the Foot Fight is being worked on [Smile]

Thanks again, I await your banner [Wink]

Phil

--------------------
 -

Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
superb
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great. I love it.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links