Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Karla Cheatham Mosley

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Karla Cheatham Mosley
Babylonia
Board Regular
Member # 15536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babylonia   Email Babylonia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
~removed~

[ August 09, 2006, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Babylonia ]

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why is she doing that on her own ???
I would give her a lot of the "little attention" she's asking for... [Drool]

Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno about you, but I kinda felt weird watching that. Her feet are great, naturally, but it's almost like taking something that was meant to be innocent, and making it something sexual for us, especially when it's on kids show. 5 years ago, I wouldn't have cared too much, but now, well, I couldn't really watch it and feel like I could get aroused. Sorry.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babylonia
Board Regular
Member # 15536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babylonia   Email Babylonia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for your post, Salvy. The actress is in her twenties, but I can see your point. I appreciate the beauty of attractive female feet (like Karla's and my own), but I don't actually have a foot fetish, which is probably why I don't think of it in the same way that you do. However, this is a foot fetish forum, so I think you're right about the link's inappropriateness here. I'll remove it.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links