Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » ilovefemalefeet.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ilovefemalefeet.com
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This site is poised to become one of the best foot fetish forums on the net.
ilovefemalefeet.com has some the hottest models, media and photos the internet has to offer. Along with this, we have awesome topics from footjobs to pedal pumping.

If you are into beautifulfemalefeet, this forum is a must for you. Stop by today. ilovefemalefeet.com

Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Update: Many members came together and contributed their media of Kayleigh Mara and her old site. Remember Macey and Rocky of beautifulfemalefeet.com? They brought back sooo many memories after viewing a clip a member posted up.

You should definantely stop by today and add these lost clips to your movie clip collection.

Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

For webmasters:

If you're in need of more exposure for your personal site, I invite you to post your site in my links directory.

http://www.ilovefemalefeet.com/forums/links/index.php

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links