Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Feet in Music Videos

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet in Music Videos
woodstock69
Board Regular
Member # 26215

Icon 6 posted      Profile for woodstock69   Email woodstock69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Everybody,

I decided to create a blog with lots of music videos with lots of feet (and legs as well).

http://feetandlegsmusicvideos.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you think of this.

I anyone has requests or tips for videos to place on this blog, let me know!

Cheers,

Woodstock

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
obi-toe-kanobi
Major Player
Member # 8864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for obi-toe-kanobi   Email obi-toe-kanobi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Peace Woodstock,

Great blog, heres my requests if you can find them:

1)Mariah Carey (loverboy--original and remix)
2)Amerie (one thing)
3)Monica (U should have known better and 'the first night')

--------------------
peace

Posts: 163 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsgfssgfssgfsgfsf
Board Regular
Member # 4502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsgfssgfssgfsgfsf   Email gsgfssgfssgfsgfsf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kylie Minogue - Put yourself in my place
Kylie Minogue - Slow

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"What A Life" by Juliana Hatfield.
"Kootchi" by Neneh Cherry.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
woodstock69
Board Regular
Member # 26215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for woodstock69   Email woodstock69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for your all your responses guys!

IŽll try to post your tips/requests as soon as possible!

canIsmellYourFeet, Kootchi is already on my blog.
A must-have for a blog with feet fetish music videos.

Cheers,
Woodstock

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wat about that the edge video with thr two hot chicks rubbin there feet on his face?

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Explosivo57:
wat about that the edge video with thr two hot chicks rubbin there feet on his face?

You mean the U2 video "Numb"?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how did u know about Ana Nikolic? She's from Serbia, where I'm from lol
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROCK STAR
Major Player
Member # 2686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROCK STAR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
check out marilyn mansons "this is the new shit" video....he WORSHIPS their fishnetted feet...its hot

--------------------
<3 rock star

Posts: 163 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
woodstock69
Board Regular
Member # 26215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for woodstock69   Email woodstock69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks again for your nice reactions. About the requests, I have a lot now, also from other forums, so IŽll try to do my best to find and upload all the requests at some point in the future.

To Idolfan:
> how did u know about Ana Nikolic? She's from Serbia, where I'm from lol

Lots of googling! :-)
I like sexy music videos and I try not to restrict myself to the mainstraim I see on MTV.
If you know any more sexy Serbian singers I should know about, please let me know!

Tips from other countries are welcome as well off course.

Woodstock

scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by woodstock69:
Hi Everybody,

I decided to create a blog with lots of music videos with lots of feet (and legs as well).

http://feetandlegsmusicvideos.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you think of this.

I anyone has requests or tips for videos to place on this blog, let me know!

Making a blog about feet in music videos is an excllent idea!
Cheers,

Woodstock

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links